Trailblazer Firearms newest firearm, out on Tuesday

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by gunbunny, Sep 4, 2021.

1. gunbunny

gunbunny Never Trust A Bunny

Here's a few teaser pictures of what Trailblazer Firearms is bringing out this Tuesday: right side. folded front.
    top view.
    Here's what we know so far- it's a carbine, it's 9mm, from the look of the magazine catch it uses Glock magazines, and it's packable because it folds.

I'm looking forward to Tuesday and to see how much this puppy costs.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2021
    GOG and duane like this.
  2. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Taliban approved , Or is this to early to ask?

3. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I thought Houston was canceled due to bat sniffels hysteria.

Oddcaliber and duane like this.
  4. Capt. Tyree

Capt. Tyree Hawkeye

Yes.....deader than a popcorn fart. Was planning on attending.

5. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

They still need to market this new FireArm, so they just still use the same ad campaign….

6. duane

duane Monkey+++

Nice piece of art to hang on the wall, but I an old man and still prefer Mr. Mauser's Model 1903 chambered in 30 cal 1906. Mine is about 100 years old, redone for WW2, and given to me as a member of a rifle team in high school in the 1950's. Goes bang every time, can shoot low velocity target loads or hunting rounds, good range, bullet plows thru brush, neck resizing and annealing allows cases to last nearly forever, can reload with Lee powder measure, reloader, and a wooden mallet. Have several different semi autos, but have never hunted with anything else since getting it. The White Death in Finland proved it is the man not the weapon and got the job done with the Russian near equivalent. Like a lot of people I collect guns and then end up doing all the real world stuff with one group of weapons..Only real changes in firearms I use are a recoil pad on a Mossberg 500, from about 1970, pump shotgun and 45 colt bought used in late 1950's, recently replaced with P226, in the last 50 years. Guess I could have saved a lot of money, but I do love target shooting different guns.

Must admit it is a beautiful rifle and if I ever test fired it, it might , the wife willing, end up in the safe, just not in the woods,

GOG and Oddcaliber like this.
  7. gunbunny

gunbunny Never Trust A Bunny

They're still bringing it out on Tuesday, just over the internet only because the NRA show was cancelled. I grabbed these photos over the last couple of weeks trying to figure out what they were bringing out.

Oddcaliber, duane and mysterymet like this.
  8. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Nothing wrong with having another 9mm carbine on the market.

9. TnAndy

TnAndy Senior Member Founding Member

Finally something to stick those 33rd Glock magazines in that doesn't look stupid :D

Oddcaliber, duane and BTPost like this.
  10. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Yup! Big Fan of Mr. Paul Mausers Claw, to the point that I will not hunt with any rifle NOT equipped with one!
    Between a couple of Mauser 98's, Springfields 1903/03, Winchester M-54/70, Ruger M-77/ Hawkeye, If it don't got the Claw, It don't get hunted! Bestest ones of all is ether my Holland & Holland Commercial Magnum .375, or my 1944 Remington made 03-A3 in 6.5X55 Swede, or a very old and worn but beautiful Mauser 98 in .270 Win, and lastly, my slicked up Ruger Hawkeye Guide in .338 Win Mag!

11. Oddcaliber

Oddcaliber Monkey+++

Any idea on what the street price is? Looks interesting.

duane likes this.
  12. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

The initial Street price will probably be ridiculous. Like the keltec P50 "space gun", I don't need one and I sure as hell ain't gonna be payin 2x msrp or mo.

gunbunny, Oddcaliber and duane like this.
  13. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Well if someone has a can the barrel is threaded

Tully Mars and Oddcaliber like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7