Tony Fauci Explaining Why Masks Don't Work

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BenP, Aug 20, 2021.

1. BenP

BenP Monkey++

You better make a copy of this while you can.

Motomom34, Ura-Ki and enloopious like this.
  2. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Fucking Lier, just like we all knew almost 2 years ago, and he doesn't even deny he said these things!

Motomom34 and madmax like this.
  3. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Nonpharmaceutical Measures for Pandemic Influenza in Nonhealthcare Settings—Personal Protective and Environmental Measures
    (This is a CDC published paper)

Face Masks
    [​IMG]
    Figure 2. Meta-analysis of risk ratios for the effect of face mask use with or without enhanced hand hygiene on laboratory-confirmed influenza from 10 randomized controlled trials with >6,500 participants. A) Face mask...

In our systematic review, we identified 10 RCTs that reported estimates of the effectiveness of face masks in reducing laboratory-confirmed influenza virus infections in the community from literature published during 1946–July 27, 2018. In pooled analysis, we found no significant reduction in influenza transmission with the use of face masks (RR 0.78, 95% CI 0.51–1.20; I2 = 30%, p = 0.25) (Figure 2).

Last edited: Aug 22, 2021
    Dont and Ura-Ki like this.
  4. Lone Gunman

Lone Gunman Draw Varmint!

Well, OK there, 'Captain Obvious'! :p

It's about time somebody started to ACCURATELY REPORT this information. It should be blatantly obvious that masks do NOT work; that all masks, including the N95/N99 series, are nothing more than bullhooey political placebos. (Do as I say, but not as I do! Why is this happening? Well, my best guess would be that 'they' know better.)

Neither have I failed to notice that numerous political 'elitists' are highly discretionary in their use of these masks. If political elitists do not want to wear masks then they simply do not.

You and I have to, but the privileged elite in this country do not. (Remember Obama's recent birthday party!)

Prolonged use of face masks definitely cause harm to school children too. (You know who I am talking about, right!) Who could ever forget Nancy Pelosi's infamous line delivered on the floor of Congress: "It's for the children—the children!" Yeah, and if pigs had wings they'd challenge eagles for the sky!

Last edited: Aug 21, 2021
    Ura-Ki likes this.
  5. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7