Time for a new beginning.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tjb61, Jul 21, 2024.

1. Tjb61

Tjb61 Monkey

I believe it's time for the Democratic party to be labeled as a terrorist organization. What they have done to this country in the last 4 years is absolutely pathetic.

SB21, Alanaana, Brokor and 10 others like this.
  2. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

Last 16. Can you imagine how bad it might be if it wasn't for the four years of Trump?

Tjb61, techsar, SB21 and 5 others like this.
  3. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Just think what four long dark years under "Kneepads" Harris will bring! :eek:

Tjb61, techsar, SB21 and 4 others like this.
  4. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

I get so offended at these types of posts, denigrating our Vice President this way. This misinformation among our ranks has got to stop! I have it on good authority that she has never, not once, used kneepads!

GOG, Cruisin Sloth, techsar and 4 others like this.
  5. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

I have no hesitation in seconding that motion! For, they are domestic terrorists... the problem is they control everything; media, schools, courts (except the USSC), health organizations, federal law enforcement (DHS, FBI, DOJ), CIA, NSA, DIA and about all the government organizations to include EPA and Veterans Administration so...not much chance of that happening. However, there is a HUGE chance of them declaring US to be domestic terrorists as MAGA supporters...especially if they win the next election, which I think they will, by crook of course, but nevertheless a win.

GOG, techsar, Hanzo and 1 other person like this.
  6. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

The Dem party is less a 'party' than it is a political machine...

Been that way since the days of Boss Tweed and Tamny Hall. (1800s)
    Things really got rolling under LBJ - 'poverty' programs that looted the Treasury and enriched the Machine. "Foreign aid' that returns as political kickbacks and outright money laundering.

Buying votes is a long tradition of the Dem Machine. Medicare? Vote buying from old people. Student loan 'forgiveness? Straight up, in your face, vote buying.

In the Fall of Empire, we are at the "Loot the Treasury" stage of the Fall.

Homeless camps metastasize and become shanty towns, then, full blown slums.
    Drugs flow on the streets without hinderance, with the resulting crime to go with.

One need only look at Detroit, Philly, Flint, Hotlanta or any other major 'Urban' area to see the future of the US. If you haven't fled from the city, it is getting close to too late.

techsar, Hanzo and Brokor like this.
  7. Illini Warrior

Illini Warrior Illini Warrior

the good news is that GOP has it going the right way for the first time in decades - Trump's 4 years just started to rip the RINOs up - they were barely a whisper at the Convention - few more aren't coming back to Congress .....

if Trump can get some things accomplished - get Vance set up to take over and keep the agenda humming - 12 years of conservative GOP dominance - couple more SCOTUS benches - and it should clean up the country noticeably .....

GOG, Tempstar, Hanzo and 1 other person like this.
  8. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Yes, I had these thoughts also but...I don't have much faith in the GOP. No, that is not true. I have NO faith in the GOP! I haven't forgotten how they obstructed Trump's first administration, all the rotten lies and underhanded dealings most every damn one of them were involved in. The ONLY reason they have reversed themselves now is they see the handwriting on the wall and the People are behind President Trump but make no mistake, they are all still nothing more but political animals, putting themselves first and foremost, then donors, then family and friends and way down the list is the nation and the People.

GOG, Hanzo, Tjb61 and 2 others like this.
  9. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

GOG, Hanzo, Tempstar and 3 others like this.
  10. DKR

Does this look like Slo Joe to you ?

x.com

I'm calling body double....

Hanzo, Cruisin Sloth and techsar like this.
  11. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

The only thing about that , that looked like him was that lazy assed salute ,,,

Hanzo likes this.
  12. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

13. Big Ron

Big Ron Monkey+++

What you are witnessing is the purposeful destruction of our system so the Reset can happen. Biden is the perfect person to take the blame. we know he isn't doing anything. He is an empty tool, a useful idiot. The two parties are very similar, a uni-party.

Zimmy, GOG, SB21 and 3 others like this.
  14. Tjb61

Tjb61 Monkey

You are absolutely correct on that. I believe most politicians are part of the deep state in one way or another.

SB21, OldDude49 and Hanzo like this.
  15. GOG

GOG Free American Monkey

The dems always toe the line at least eventually but rinos test the wind, pussyfoot, talk BS then go with the highest bidder and it's never the good guys.

Bandit99, SB21 and Zimmy like this.
  16. DKR

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene on X: "American seniors worked hard their entire lives and paid into Social Security with every paycheck they got. I completely agree with President Trump! American seniors shouldn’t pay a penny of tax on Social Security. It’s only right that the same system they’ve paid into their https://t.co/6p7dgvRFps" / X

Don't like the tax of Social Security payments?

You can thank Joe Biden for the tax.

"
    Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden's tax plan remains a sticking point for some voters. A meme posted to Facebook on Sept. 15 says Biden is no friend of working folks because of his voting history on taxes, such as his vote for a 1983 bill authorizing a 50% tax on Social Security.

The former senator from Delaware was also the deciding vote in raising the Social Security tax rate to up to 85% in 1993, according to the meme.

"His voting record on Social Security records over the years is one slap in the face to retirees after another," says the claim. "Now he wants to tax our 401k's and IRA's ... and he also wants to introduce a 3% annual tax on our homes." "
    (Fact check: Joe Biden OK'd Social Security taxes, wants savings reform (usatoday.com))

Yes AND a 3% ANNUAL tax on your home!

Minuteman likes this.
  17. DKR

Shouldn't that be "since 1965" ? ie LBJ
    Coinage Act of 1965 - Wikipedia
    Brave New World - sorry - The Great Society.....and all the rest....

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7