This Texas Rep must have been raised in CA

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RightHand, Mar 6, 2021.

1. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Texas Rep.

BTPost, HK_User and Dunerunner like this.
  2. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

I would think that won't get to far in the legislature.

Oddcaliber, HK_User and Dunerunner like this.
  3. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

Oddcaliber, HK_User and Dunerunner like this.
  4. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Raised more like Da Hood - equatable distribution of wealth? My ass, I WORKED for that stuff.

5. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

I love how the liberals say oh it's no big deal the criminals are just there to steal your "stuff". Well I have news for you Terry Meza-- I worked hard for my "stuff" and you letting criminals steal my "stuff" just begins the head ache for me. Now I don't have my "stuff" -now I have to deal with the police to get my "stuff" back (which will never happen) , now I have to deal with the insurance company trying to get my "stuff" replaced. (if they even cover it). Ever been black listed for making insurance claims my sisters husbands tools were stolen twice, insurance canceled them had a hell of a time getting someone to cover them. So I say to Terry Meza it is a big F -in deal and I should have the right to protect my "stuff" even if it means deadly force.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2021
    Oddcaliber, Mountainman, SB21 and 2 others like this.
  6. oldman11

oldman11 Monkey+++

Now that’s a bunch of crap. What is our country coming too. Need to give the crooks her address and see how she likes it.
    [flag]

7. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Clearly she has never been burgled or Car jacked.

8. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

You can't fix stupid.... Stupid is for ever!! Thanks to Ron White, everyone now knows what should be completely obvious.

Oddcaliber and HK_User like this.
  9. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

The only thing worse than this bill, would to take FireArms away from the Police, out on Patrol... or do away with the Police, altogether, and dispatch Social Workers, in Pairs, to all reported Criminal Acts.. Now, doesn’t that just sound so reasonable?

Oddcaliber, HK_User and johnbb like this.
  10. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

So the solution to inequitable distribution of income is to allow theft enrichment of the disadvantaged and level out the wealth? (Expletive deleted.)

11. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

She's from Irving, lived in DFW her entire life. Figures. DFW isn't as liberal as Austin... yet... but it's trying to catch up.

She HAS made numerous statements that she never said the bit about redistribution of wealth to the poor thieves being made easier with her bill and no one has produced screenshots of a posting or a clip of any video where she has. But it still needs to be killed in the cradle.

12. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Yes but that should apply to Pb.

Oddcaliber, mysterymet and ghrit like this.
  13. ghrit

Yep, let them carry it out in their bellies.
    (Slap my mind.)

Oddcaliber, mysterymet and HK_User like this.
  14. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

She is a rank idiot. Wonder how she'd think if it's her who wakes up one night with an armed intruder in her home?

15. ghrit

I have to wonder how much it cost her to get elected.

16. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

It takes a criminal to back a criminal.

Oddcaliber likes this.
  17. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Bad guys mistreat(an understatement)the ladies often times, now what?
    Of course we all know by now what the Finns did to the Russians that did the same thing to the beautiful Finnish ladies........(this never gets old) They were sent back to their homeland missing their ball bags. Ouch!

Oddcaliber and Seawolf1090 like this.
  18. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Anybody got her address . She may have something I want,, just thought I might swing by and pick it up if I'm in the neighborhood.

Oddcaliber, johnbb and ditch witch like this.
  19. oldman11

oldman11 Monkey+++

I wonder how fast she would change if a bunch of crooks took her at her word?
    [flag]

Oddcaliber likes this.
  20. Steverino

Steverino #LEAVETHEGOP

<----- even he thinks this rep is nuts...

Oddcaliber likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7