This is NOT a good thing!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OldDude49, Aug 3, 2022.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

GOG likes this.
  2. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Probably am

3. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Sooo... basically if you are patriotic you are the enemy.

I mean, seriously, how many times will the government declare war on the people before they fight back?

GOG and Tully Mars like this.
  4. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

I was on a 'list' decades ago. Had travel restrictions on my passport to boot.

enloopious likes this.
  5. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

Anybody that’s bought any NFA item is on a list, anyone that’s bought a gun since 1968 is on a list, anyone that’s served in the military is on a list. Join the club, our government hates us.

6. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Ain't it ironic the government called on us to serve (drafted) trained us to kill and now they are afraid of us. I just love it. Well the new woke military with their LGBTQRS agenda the government won't have to be afraid of pansies skipping into battle there won't be any left to be afraid of.

natshare, enloopious and SB21 like this.
  7. natshare

natshare Monkey+++

I don't know.....will wearing this get me on a list?? Sure hope so!! :rolleyes::whistle::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: LGBFJB shirt.

CaboWabo5150 likes this.
  8. enloopious

Did you see the new CIA woke commercials? Yeah they're putting the crazies in charge!

johnbb likes this.
  9. natshare

natshare Monkey+++

Believe it or not, that's been a concern of "civilized" society, ever since the Civil War. Which is likely a good part of the reason why Uncle put so many of his veterans (of both sides) to work, going after, and "taming" the Native American "Indians", after the war. Let 'em burn up all that energy out west, taming the frontier!

10. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Thunder5Ranch and CraftyMofo like this.
  11. enloopious

Ura-Ki likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7