Things might change yet.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by oldman11, Nov 1, 2018.

1. oldman11

oldman11 Monkey+++

my grandson 19 going to college asked me if he could have my green patch. I have about a 1/4 acre mustard and turnip green patch that I planted that I give to people every year. He knows nothing about even pulling greens. Grandson wants to sell them on the side of the road in town. That’s about all I can say right now,I’m still speechless.Him and his twin sister went to a conservative private school and now are in college,his college is conservative and her college is liberal. The only reason she goes we’re she does is she wants to be a youth pastor someday. Her first class she had to take at her college was how to get along with liberals,she had to take it,boy was she mad. Looks like this old 9th grade grandpaw done something right.

2. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

We need all the help we can get. Good job Gramps,, :D

sec_monkey, Hanzo, tacmotusn and 4 others like this.
  3. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

My Boys both Survived public schools and then joined the Military, smart boys that they are!

sec_monkey, Hanzo, Zimmy and 7 others like this.
  4. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

There's no challenge in being a youth pastor to the young who are already 'red brain' conservatives....I wonder whether she would be up to pastoring to a Peter Boghossian style street epistemologist?

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7