The Woke Force: Biden Pentagon Pursues Leftist Domestic Agenda

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OldDude49, Feb 17, 2021.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

if you are concerned about the military refusing or NOT supporting UN-Constitutional orders...

then start removing/isolating those that will refuse or NOT support UN-Constitutional orders?

The Pentagon, in the three weeks that Joe Biden has been president, has turned the department’s attention from outside threats towards potential threats from inside the military.

Former President Donald Trump’s first military priorities were to rebuild the military, defeat the Islamic State, and focus on the threat from China. For this, he chose retired Marine Gen. Jim Mattis as his first defense secretary. Trump’s first military-related executive orders were to rebuild the armed forces and to establish new vetting measures to keep “radical Islamic terrorists” out of the U.S. — which critics panned as a “Muslim ban.”

President Joe Biden, in contrast, while continuing the focus on China, has taken a number of actions to promote social justice inside the Pentagon. His first military-related executive order was to overturn Trump’s transgender policy. Biden chose retired Army Gen. Lloyd Austin as his defense secretary, the first African American to serve in that position. Austin vowed during his confirmation hearing to rid the military of racists and extremists, directed military leaders to assess sexual assault prevention efforts, and has ordered a department-wide stand-down for commanders to address extremism with troops.

Biden, on his first visit to the Pentagon as president last week, spoke at length about upholding diversity in the military.

The final point I’d like to make today is to give you my personal commitment that this administration — from myself and the Vice President Harris to Secretary Austin on down — is dedicated to ensuring that every single person is treated with dignity and respect. That’s why we moved so quickly to overturn the discriminary — discriminatory ban on transgender service, and why General Austin’s first memo was a directive to take sexual assault in the military seriously. Every single person, no matter their gender identity, sexual orientation, race, or religious background, deserves to feel safe in the ranks and to have their contributions valued.

The next day after his visit, Vox reported Austin had appointed the department’s first adviser on diversity, Bishop Garrison, who will report directly to Austin.

Austin has also taken a number of steps to advance Biden’s progressive agenda. He directed the Pentagon to consider climate change in all war-game planning, risk assessments, and future defense strategy. He has also directed everyone on a Department of Defense property to wear masks. He also has fired everyone serving on a defense board in order to purge Trump appointed-members.

Biden’s progressive moves at the Pentagon have won accolades from Democrats and progressives. However, they are less likely to be popular with Republicans.

There is little polling to date on Biden’s Pentagon moves, but a recent YouGov poll showed that after Biden’s executive order reversing Trump’s transgender policy, 53 percent of Republicans said they strongly or somewhat opposed transgender people serving in the military.

And there has been widespread criticism from the right on how the Pentagon is going about trying to tackle an alleged extremism problem in the military.

So far, the Pentagon has struggled to define how big a problem extremism is inside the military, and conservatives fear it is a way to target conservatives. Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO) tweeted that Austin’s 60-day stand was “nothing but a political litmus test”:

Biden’s Defense Secretary ordered a 60 day service-wide stand down to address “extremism” within the US Military. This is nothing but a political litmus test of our brave men & women. It is obscene & dangerous to use soldiers who risk their lives for America as political pawns.

The Pentagon needs to define “extremism.“

Because it sure looks like they are classifying mainstream Republican and conservative organizations as extremist.
    12:35 PM · Jan 19, 2021

more article on site...

The Woke Force: Biden Pentagon Pursues Leftist Domestic Agenda

2. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Look for more Russian Style Police moves and "observation/surveillance activities/secret police.

Altoidfishfins and ditch witch like this.
  3. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

That would directly contravene military discipline. Ass hats.

techsar and enloopious like this.
  4. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

Recently it has been uncovered that the Chinese have been giving large amounts of money to our colleges and universities (with strings attached IIRC)

and hollyweird has been bowing to them for some time cause they're paying the bill for movies in such...

You should all read Tsun Tzu aka Sun-tse... "Rules for Political and Psychological Subversion" this is part of a shills training BTW... that and semantics IIRC

cause doubt... distract... create argument and dissension... learn your quarry and their triggers.. etc... we are at war and have been for sometime...

"The direct tactic of war is necessary only on the battlefield, but only the indirect tactic can lead to a real and lasting victory.

Subvert anything of value in the enemy's country. Implicate the emissaries of the major powers in criminal undertakings: undermine their position and destroy their reputation in other ways as well: and expose them to public ridicule of their fellow citizens.

Do not shun the aid of even the lowest and most despicable people. Disrupt the work of their government with every means you can.

Spread disunity and dispute among the citizens of the enemy's country. Turn the young against the old. Use every means to destroy their arms, their supplies, and the discipline of the enemy's forces.

Debase old traditions and accepted gods. Be generous with promises and rewards to purchase intelligence and accomplices. Send out your agents in all directions. Do not skimp with money or promises, for they yield a high return."

techsar likes this.
  5. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Our universities in their never ending greed for money have been taking Chicoms money for years educating their citizens in engineering, computers, biotech all the hard sciences while or brain dead youth take basket weaving, and transgender studies. We had educated them, we have given our factories to them, sold our companies to them, sold our debt to them, given them our military technology. It should not be any surprise they are out to destroy us.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2021
    OldDude49 and techsar like this.
  6. duane

duane Monkey+++

One of brother's grand kids was in military and planned to make a career out of it. Came time for promotion to what at least used to be E-7. Had excellent reviews, been running the unit for about a year, etc. Two people up for the stripe and to fill the position. A white male and a black female, she has 2 children, never been married, been out for about 6 months having the second kid and less time in grade than he had. Given the lack of diversity in the military, etc, she got the promotion and he continued to run the place. At this point he had 2 alternatives, transfer to another unit with an opening for the rank, or wait until she left or got promoted. He chose a 3 rd alternative, cut his losses and get out of the military with about 10 years in, which he did. She, or some one under her, is now running the unit.

Have no idea how wide spread this policy is or what effect it is having on military ability to fight, just one personal conversation with one individual. YMMV

OldDude49 and techsar like this.
  7. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

The military IMO has become a reflection of our screwed up society. There are too many in command now who only look after their own advancement and stick their finger in the air to see which way the political wind is blowing. Social engineering has absolutely no place in the military. This began back in the 80's putting women on naval ships-- a friend of mine had 12 years in the Navy (believe his rank was chief) he said he spent too much time dealing with pregnant females and for lack of a better term screwing on board ships at sea. He got feed up and quit after 12 years.

techsar likes this.
  8. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

In 1975, My Dad retired from the Navy after 22 years. When I asked why he didn't go for the thirty years, he responded with " There where no longer any able bodied seamen".

techsar and johnbb like this.
  9. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Dad spent 40 years in the Navy, held the position of Captain for 32 of those years, retired happy, and then took a job teaching at the academy! Said the very worst thing that happened to the service was allowing females on board, caused a loss of focus, a loss of a single mindedness toward the mission, and a loss in confidence in the crew's abilities to get things done when the shit got ugly! Said it will lead to a lot of lost lives and ships when things finally pop off again!

johnbb likes this.
  10. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

Soon the only thing to fear about our military will be the technology, the rest be just be a bunch of Woke pussies no matter what their sex!

johnbb likes this.
  11. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

All is a bit inclusive....too inclusive.

[​IMG]
    still a lot of door-kickers out there amongst the FOBBits.

12. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

Give it time...and these guys will be handed their walking papers or else quit! China, Russia, Iran and others will have nothing to fear from a Woke U.S. military than is unwilling to risk ANY of their assets in combat. Hell, they will most likely be unionized in the near future and then try and get them to fight...or even obey orders.

SB21 likes this.
  13. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

I can remember my first day of basic May 1968 -drill instructors were still allowed to hit dumbass recruits, yell in their faces and make them pull KP and guard duty and run laps Basically put the fear of not only god in us and the DI-- and it worked. I have the feeling in todays touchy/feely military this is out the window (maybe not in the Marines) and it is only getting worse.

Used to be we took an oath to defend the Constitution-------Now they are doing pledges

Interesting read:
    "The task force recently released a report, which included the TF1N Pledge for U.S. Navy sailors.

As a key member of Task Force One Navy I will invest the time, attention and empathy required to analyze and evaluate Navywide issues related to racism, sexism, ableism and other structural and interpersonal biases.

I pledge to be actively inclusive in the public and private spheres where I live and work,

and proactively encourage others to do the same.

I pledge to advocate for and acknowledge all lived experiences and intersectional identities of every Sailor in the Navy.

I pledge to engage in ongoing self-reflection, education and knowledge sharing to better myself and my communities.

I pledge to be an example in establishing healthy, inclusive and team-oriented environments.

I pledge to constructively share all experiences and information gained from activities above to inform the development of Navywide reforms.
    The report delivers instructions for commanders on how to interact with fellow Navy members.

At the command level, we need to: a. Start a dialogue with your superiors, peers and teams and listen to their personal stories and experiences. If we have not directly experienced racism, sexism, ageism, or other forms of discrimination, it is often difficult to realize they exist. However, they do exist in our Navy and country, and it is our responsibility to eliminate them. b. Keep the conversation going. Practice inclusion every day by integrating Sailor and civilian perspectives in early stages of problem-solving and idea generation. In each meeting you have and problem you tackle, include all perspectives to gather varied points of view that will help you make the best decision.
    The Task Force Navy One leadership created recommendations related to:

• Matters surrounding gender minorities
    • Updating naming ships, buildings and streets
    • Countering hate speech
    • Health disparities among minorities including nutrition
    The Navy isn't the only military branch breaking away from traditional norms. Starting Feb. 24, women in the United States Army will be permitted to wear ponytails, earrings, lipstick, and nail polish while in their combat uniform.

Meanwhile in China, they are developing "biologically enhanced super soldiers."

Crazy me I thought the military was about being combat ready and staying alive and winning too fight another day. Glad I served when I did in the military.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2021
    oldawg likes this.
  14. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

I have to wonder where they found uniformed pussies to write that drivel.

SB21 likes this.
  15. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

so... no oath anymore? well that says a lot... and IMHO what it says is NOT GOOD...

SB21 and oldawg like this.
  16. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

What it says is that ANYthing and EVERYthing is allowed...normal people need not apply!

SB21 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7