The Underground Republic

Discussion in 'Bill of Rights' started by F. Ticious, Jul 21, 2014.

1. F. Ticious

F. Ticious Monkey+

Many of you are aware that my past years were spent in near total isolation due to the collapse of our Country's political and economic structure. I have since joined back into the mainstream community of survivors, most of whom seem to have acclimated themselves to incremental enslavement. I was surprised to see that with the tremendous inflation and devaluation of the dollar, combined with so many restrictive laws forced upon us by the Corporate government, so few have chosen to revolt. I have spent the past months, talking with my fellow corporate subjects trying to make sense of how Americans could allow this assault to pass unchallenged?

It is too early for my conclusions; more information on current events and their brief history is needed before I will go on record. I am hypothesizing mass-media has contributed with the acclimation process? It seems that agenda driven mass-media, under the guise of "news" may have contributed to the prevention of unification and revolt? Possibly by segregating society by accusations of racism and the labeling of anyone out-spoken, as a domestic terrorist? The empty promise of "Bread and Circuses" for all may have been used to bait the trap. And could anyone explain to me, just what this Obama-care actually is? Does it actually do anything except eliminate the ability for hard working Americans to maintain the health care they pay for, just to provide a reduced level of corporate health monitoring based on a curve, for the majority that refuse to work and become productive members of our nation? Political correctness aside, can anyone tell me what in the hell has happened to our nation?

Best Regards,
    F. Lee Ticious, no longer an Attorney at Law

2. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Welcome back Frank. I've been thinking about you and wondering in what circumstances you have found yourself of late and now I discover that you may be the one to lead the complacent from their blissful sleep and into the reality of the nightmare.

3. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Erm, they let you out for good behavior huh?

4. VisuTrac

All kidding aside. I've got no freaking clue what has happened to us in just a few short years, except maybe the POTUS and his entitlement plans have bought a nation of mindless followers heading to be shorn before they are eviscerated.

5. F. Ticious

F. Ticious Monkey+

Lead? Now that strikes me as sort of putting the wagon ahead of the horse, Ms RH, but it is a delight to see you as well. I hope I find you in good health and spirits? I just want to garner as much information from the events that have transpired during the time I was in my cavern-compound and this strange land that a now, stranger finds himself in. This place is starting to look like what my Father described 1932 Munich as being like..... I might should just turn around and go back to my cave, except there apparently is going to be a large golfing facility there soon.

chelloveck likes this.
  6. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

What has become of Molly and Ghrit? Have they come to civilization (such as it is) with you or have you left them to guard the wilderness from bandits and neer-do-wells?

chelloveck likes this.
  7. F. Ticious

F. Ticious Monkey+

VisuTrac, pardon my dropping the formal address, as your screen-name gives me no clue as to your gender and I would not like to offend either of you with the improper usage of "Madame" or "Sir". I am somewhat alarmed by your statement! I do not wish to be a bother, but can you discuss specifics to expand on that topic?
    I have been out of reach from the main-stream media for a few short years now, thinking it would just be enemy propaganda. My single greatest fear is that maybe our nation did collapse, the World ended as I know it, and this is what people did, rather than fight for their Liberty? I am reminded of something that Chinese guy, ah..chongsoft.. or something like that, said about the Roaf of Riberty being eaten one srice at a time. That makes sense finally. Wish I had bought one of those iphone crones from him now.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2014
    chelloveck and VisuTrac like this.
  8. F. Ticious

F. Ticious Monkey+

Ms RH, I smile when I remember those two, but alas; they each went their own separate ways. They had a little misunderstanding, maybe it was my fault. DO you recall when I mentioned that Molly had a litter of baby opossums? And I painted them to look a little like skunks, as a part of my defense network during a brief foray with a gang of miscreants that I took for friends (well, sort of..). Well, apparently Molly decided she wanted to baby-sit some young skunks that I believe bore an uncanny resemblance to Mr. Ghrits, just after most of her own brood was eaten by an owl that moved into the tree-house. In-spite of his best efforts at peace-keeping, Mr. Ghrits was unable to break-up the fight that ensued between Molly and the actual mother of the little beggers. This actually led to all of us vacating the cave for a while and both Molly and Ghrits wandering off in different directions.

chelloveck and ghrit like this.
  9. VisuTrac

Tis a masculine monkey here.
    Since you've been away for so long, it is a bit like being left on a deserted island with no outside communication, and then coming back to us. A shock to the system. The United States are suffering like the boiling of the frogs. Actually probably most of the modern affluent world.

Unfortunately we here don't notice the imperceptible change in the temperature. I use we to mean the general population. Not those of us that are watching it going to heck in a handbasket and prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Coming back above ground probably would want to make one go back under wait a few more years and see if we've gotten any smarter as a people (which is doubtful).

I fear that as a species we have turned into a parasite, we just have to see how long the host will survive before either killing us or us killing it. Either way, it's not pretty here at the moment.

chelloveck likes this.
  10. F. Ticious

F. Ticious Monkey+

O my! I have heard the frog in a boiling pot analogy and it seems quite Prophetic. When I fled to my retreat, I knew the end was near, but I never suspected it would utilize psych rather than false-flag bombs, or engineered plagues. There are way too many nut-cases to blame, to fuel their nefarious agenda. It is almost as if they have built a wall around us; a glass wall.
    Many of these events or trends, what have you, existed and was the prime motivator when I decided the proverbial Excrement had hit the fan and I fled to the forest, eventually, after being robbed by a band of miscreant "home Boys" (their words, not mine).

Last edited: Jul 21, 2014
    chelloveck likes this.
  11. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Hey, Frankie... Long time, No See... How are you and your animal friends doing?

12. Pineknot

Pineknot Concrete Monkey

Frank, glad to hear your still around. Did you ever return home ? If so did you stay? What is your current occupation since you discontinued the practice of law? I don't mean to pry, if you feel I am being to personal, I am just curious to know how you have adapted in the last little while.

Did you collect any money from the escalade theft, maybe from insurance? Oh, and what ever happened to the thugs you threw down in the well, lmao, that was a good way to contain them I might add, to bad they didn't get a bullet.

13. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

That kind is bad for the quality of the water....

14. F. Ticious

F. Ticious Monkey+

Presently, I am working for board and stipend, at a small country store that has seen a sudden growth in business. Initially, this was a little Mom and Pop operation that sold everything from nails to soda crackers, to supply their community, but has morphed into a Hadji-Mart. I get free room and board, discounted fried things, and the owner has loaned me a motorcycle.

chelloveck likes this.
  15. Pineknot

Pineknot Concrete Monkey

We'll I hope things continue to get better for you, you have been through a lot

16. F. Ticious

F. Ticious Monkey+

I do not see things as getting better or worse, my friend. I am staying well below the radar. No-one remembers anyone that works at a Hadji-mart. Motorcycles are about as anonymous as you can get. I have a source of supplies available to me for a little effort. I have shelter and sustenance. My wages are all in trade, barter, or cash. I get real value for my work, rather than printed currency note that are backed by nothing but implications, not even promises, from the corporate government. I will be exploring other means of survival and sustenance beneath the radar, as I make my way across the former United States of America. I shall move with stealth and precision, to discover the depths of our indentured servitude.

VisuTrac likes this.
  17. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Top of the morning to you, Franklin. So there are no more $100.00 non-contested divorces on your horizon?

18. F. Ticious

F. Ticious Monkey+

And the top of the morning to you, Mr. Seacowboys, as well. I hope I find you in good health and spirits? That is correct. I have decided to abandon my practice and maintain as low a profile as is possibile while gathering intelligence to determine just how far our Republic has fallen under the Corporate Domain. I will be travelling throughout what remains of our nation, trying to determine if there are enough people to create an underground Republic; a real government based on our founding principals. It has occurred to me that we stand no chance of defeating a massive corporation such as the defacto United States government but maybe should utilize their shell to rebuild our Republic from within, then crack their shell and watch it fall.

VisuTrac likes this.
  19. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

That is a pretty ambitious undertaking, my friend, especially given the present apathy most of our fellow subjects seem to accept as normal.

VisuTrac and JABECmfg like this.
  20. F. Ticious

F. Ticious Monkey+

It is my belief that some of that apathy may be chemically induced and certainly programed into every media outlet. The corporate carrot and whip is used to keep everyone in line while the banks are robbed and people are further subjugated. The first Continental Congress, men travelled by horse and afoot from each of the Colonies, to draft this Republic. It should be a million times easier to achieve with Skype, the internet, and all the other modern communications. I believe we can achieve this "underground" without jeapordizing the lives and Liberty of the citizens.

chelloveck and VisuTrac like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7