The Occult and the Law

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fl4848, Dec 4, 2022.

1. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

duane likes this.
  2. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

While the lecturer does make some valid points, I believe he speaks more of British law than that in America. Laws, Rules, morals, values and peer pressure have always been about control. Be it a government mandate or individual self control it remains the restraint of human behavior and controls our actions.

fl4848, duane and Ura-Ki like this.
  3. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Control is all just a construct of the human mind, conditioned to allow control or restriction! Deny that power and you hold the key to your own destiny! We are conditioned to follow the "Rule Of Law" laws made by mortal men, rarely for the good of anyone but the law makers! We agree without actually agreeing to follow along, so long as things continue to emulate freedoms! It all comes crashing down when you take back control of your life, and give them the big finger and deny them power over you! It's harder then it sounds, but with time and careful thought it can be done!

fl4848 and duane like this.
  4. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

I venture to say no one operates successfully in this world without being under some kind of control. Even primitive cultures lived under some form of control and you cannot escape it. Place yourself on a deserted island. Just you, no other humans. You are at the mercy of that environment and you either control your desire for food by becoming a hunter gatherer or your desire for comfort by building a shelter, or your desire for fresh water by building your shelter close to that source. Self regulation gets you up every morning to go to work and provide for yourself and family whether you live in primitive isolation, a rural, urban or city environment. Like @Ura-Ki said, you control you. Make mistakes or fail, that’s your fault not the fault of your parents, your upbringing, your social status, or the government.

fl4848 and Ura-Ki like this.
  5. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

I think lawyers are sometimes practitioners of the black arts. I went to this woman lawyer who was out for blood. She really wanted to screw this person for me. I was surprised by that. I noticed on her car she had a bumper sticker that said "I love my black cat". Why would you buy a bumper sticker that specifically says the color of your cat? I think that's was a subtle wink and nod to other occult members that she is a practitioner.

The occult views words as spells. The law is simply using words to cast binding and powerful spells that effect people's lives in very real ways. The words can sentence you to prison, impoverish you, or make you incredibly wealthy and powerful. If you know the art of laws then you can wield great power.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7