The Great Awakening Documentary Just Released. Premier June 3, 2023

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Bandit99, Jun 30, 2023.

1. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Please forgive if this has been posted previously because I cannot remember who or what pointed me to it; however, it is so good and so enlightening that I believe it is justified in being posted 2X, 3X, 4X to ensure everyone has seen it. Yes, it is long but yes, it is necessary viewing given we approach the 4th of July and what is coming in the near future. So, watch it in parts as time permits or, like me, become so engrossed you will blow through it then returning again and again to shock yourself that you indeed didn't misunderstand what was presented. Watch it. Make the time. The author is a professional film maker and has done an amazing job tying the threads together making it understandable. Make the time and watch it. You will not regret it, it might make you sick to your stomach, but you will not regret allocating the time.

The Great Awakening Documentary Just Released. Premier June 3, 2023

The Great Awakening Documentary Just Released. Premier June 3, 2023 - YouTube

Zimmy and Ura-Ki like this.
  2. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

I have been saying it for YEARS, since I retired in 2008, Were looking at REVOLUTION, and it's ramping up under us, and like it or not, it's already started and your a part of it!

3. Kamp Krap

Kamp Krap Monkey++

Ura-Ki likes this.
  4. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

There is supposed to be another biggy dropping soon with actor Mel Gibson, THAT one is gonna really twist you up big time, and make you see red!

Cruisin Sloth, Bandit99 and Kamp Krap like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7