The future?

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Big Ron, Dec 30, 2020.

1. Big Ron

Big Ron Monkey+++

Brokor, Dont, BlueDuck and 3 others like this.
  2. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

But can we stop it. Or is it too late.
    The riot, fed, investment zones and smart grid was an eye opener.

3. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Big Ron,

Extremely good video! Thanks! It explains a lot. I think what hit home is that there are numerous things happening right now which muddies the water so much that folks haven't an idea what is going on but this ties it all together - and makes perfect sense. I would bet she is pretty close to the mark if not hitting a bullseye. Thank you for bringing it to our attention. I intend to pass it on.

EDIT: I do wish she would stop using the term 'mind control.' I understand what she is trying to say but it is not 'mind control' per se, simply 'control'...but I am only half-way through it.

EDIT: OMG! I came out of my chair when she started talking about the results of her mapping the 'Federal Reserve Locations + Investment/Opportunity Zones + Riot Locations' Holy $hit!!! It also ties in perfectly to the Covid shut downs!

Last edited: Dec 30, 2020
    Dont and Ura-Ki like this.
  4. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

5. BlueDuck

BlueDuck Monkey+++

She told us how to stop it. But I doubt the sheeple, will do what it takes.

Brokor, Cruisin Sloth and ditch witch like this.
  6. Cruisin Sloth

TV BOXES are the problem !
    Agreed ^^^^
    S

7. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

There are but a few hours left of 2020 here, and I am considering how to respond. Is there a response, we the people, can make that won't leave us known to history in kind with Tim McVay.

I read a lot of responses calling "to arms, to arms"! I have been hearing that call since the late 1970's and the ones that do take up arms have ended up vilified, in prison, or dead. Will we be the last to remember them and think that Tim was just ahead of his time? It just may be to late. The quislings have been bribed or black mailed into compliance with the Globalist plan's. The president is out. There is no way they will allow him to further delay their plans for the New World Order/Global Government.

There is an option to slowing them down. One that can correct many of the errors of our current federal government. One that has a great deal of risk involved in it self. A constitutional convention.

But first, we need to get our state governments in line. Clean our own houses first, if you will. Without state governments that are solidly constitutional, anything can happen! However, at this time and position, what do we have to loose?

Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
  8. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Every pay day I order freeze dried food, not out of fear, but necessity.
    This next cycle will be brutal.
    Come what may, don't sweat the things you cannot change.

9. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

This is very true. I do the same thing. I want to get one of those harvest right freeze drier so I can start making my own.

Tully Mars, Brokor and SB21 like this.
  10. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

The problem with a constitutional convention is it puts EVERYTHING on the table even the 2A and 1A. If they can rig an election they could rig that too and poof the 2A is gone and the 1A gets gutted.

11. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

The “other” solution, the 4th box, water soaked and much of its contents spoiled and useless, yet we forget the most important point of all. We have turned away from Him, we have relegated Him to maybe an hour on Sunday - maybe. He is the one to restore our souls and He will give us the strength and courage to take back what He gave us in the first place. Oh ye of little faith, trust in Him and we will get through this. There will be much unpleasantness for sure, Washington didn’t have a cake walk and it ruined most of those that pledged their lives, their fortunes and their sacred honor, but what a gift that was given to them. Now, it’s our turn. The question is, do we have the faith that our ;ancestors had?

SB21 likes this.
  12. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

As I had stated, it is a risky venture, yet ultimately that is how the people hold power over the fed's.

Think about what could be happening at home if all the men march off to DC. My proposal is that if there is marching to be done, then it should be to those red state capitals. Remind them that they are very close to hand and they are to serve the will of the people! Not DC, or some globalist, but those people that live all around them.

As to keeping Him in mind, consider this, this is His plan. His words fit everything that is going on.

SB21 likes this.
  13. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Our sovereignty and rights cannot be abrogated. The trick has always been to convince the People that they need government and that we are expected to conform to the demands of the "democracy". The Bill of Rights only enshrines the most basic rights of the People, it does not grant them. The Constitution was meant to be a delegation of power from the People, to its servant government, keeping it tied down and chained within its confines.
    But, as with all things, the People became ignorant and complacent. Government truly is like wildfire, and now that the corporations are unchecked and control it all, this inferno will most likely consume everything.

14. Cruisin Sloth

I bought 2 (TWO) that are sitting in WA house , Ordered just at the beginning of the BS .. Paid the deposit and then the Border was closed .. IF the salesman was not so greedy for a sale , "HE SHOULD OF SAID THERE WAS A CANADIAN OUTLET THEY SUPPLY"
    Watch real close , Left a real bad taste !! And i will probable loose the 10 grand
    Sloth

Edit add : and since then , I find out there are 3 suppliers up here :
    Juicerville is an authorized Canadian retailer of Harvest Right Freeze Dryers.

I would have had them now ..Just a heads up ..
    Harvest Right would still of had the order , but the salesman never hinted that they have Canadian retailer !! That shows greed to me !

Last edited: Jan 2, 2021
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7