The Founders knew about Pistol Braces, and had no issue with them….

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by BTPost, May 8, 2023.

1. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

SB21, jim2, Homer Simpson and 2 others like this.
  2. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

The ATF has been infiltrated with idiots who do not wish to adhere to the Constitution...

SB21, jim2, Idahoser and 2 others like this.
  3. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Yeah, we're all still waiting for these damn lawsuits to stick these pistol braces up the backside of the ATF...wish they would hurry up.

jim2, Ura-Ki and Dunerunner like this.
  4. Dunerunner

I am totally pissed at the waste of resources this bullshit takes. The SCOTUS needs to rule that the 2A is the law of the land and someone needs to start taking these rogue lawmakers to account!!

sasquatch91, jim2, OldDude49 and 3 others like this.
  5. Bandit99

This actually might be happening as we speak to the EPA and the ATF. I just wish it didn't take so damn long to go through the courts.

Ura-Ki and Dunerunner like this.
  6. Zimmy

Zimmy Wait, I'm not ready!

The Borchardt Lowe pistol was amazing but about 100 years after the original founding fathers.

They aren't idiots. They are traitorous experts groomed to take away the Constitution.

3cyl, Dunerunner and Ura-Ki like this.
  7. Dunerunner

Traitorous experts scheming to usurp the Constitution to me are Idiots. This system of government, flawed as it may be, is still the single best system ever in the existence of mankind. Perhaps that is why so many want to take it down.

Bandit99, jim2, BTPost and 1 other person like this.
  8. Bandit99

I think the REAL problem here is if AR pistol brace firearms are legal without any stamps or etc. then SBRs should be legal and they damn well don't want that - even though they allowed the pistol brace for years without any issues. Honestly, think about it...this is a short firearm that you put up to your shoulder so... Isn't it strange they basically regulate SBRs but allowed Pistol braces? So, they did not want to reverse themselves on the SBR regulation which left them no choice but to reverse themselves on the pistol brace. Dumb asses painted themselves into a corner.

I really think they screwed the pooch and, they know it. I would not be surprised to see the SBR regulation challenged and reversed after the pistol brace is reversed (if it gets to a fair judge) because it is utter nonsense not to do so.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7