The case against organization

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Tango3, Oct 2, 2009.

1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

I've still got a few lingering questions to think through after reading this essay, but its presents an out of the box view. food for thought. [shtf]

The Virtues of a Disorganized Resistance

American opposition movements have always focused on the notion of organization. It has always been their goal to organize the people. Their hope has been to wield the collective power of the disaffected, downtrodden, and exploited as a single unit against the concentrated power of the ruling class. While their hope has been noble, their methods have been foolish. Organized resistance has many drawbacks. These drawbacks have seldom been discussed by the opposition. I believe that the only effective resistance is a completely disorganized, decentralized, and leaderless opposition.
    While, on the face of it, this claim may impress you as absurd. Of course it seems absurd! It is counterintuitive. Never the less, it is the ONLY method of resistance that will work within American society. I will explain why organized resistance has never worked in the United States. In addition, I will promulgate a new formula for effective resistance.
    Why has organized resistance failed in the USA?

-much more-

http://www.etresoi.ch/Denis/disorganisation.html [peep]

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

"Unintended Consequences" explores the thought of individual and uncoordinated actions as well. Worth the read, IMHO.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7