That is a new one on me

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by plumberroy, Feb 19, 2023.

1. plumberroy

plumberroy Monkey+

We were visiting a friend yesterday, one that is usually sane. She thought Damar Hamlin died on field and they are running out a body double.
    For the record the person who intubated him on the field and kept him breathing in the ambulance until he was handed of to the emergency room is a close friend. I know nurses both in the emergency room and the unit he was on who cared for him .

3M-TA3 likes this.
  2. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

He definitely died at least for several minutes.

Butnow he is fine...

3. plumberroy

plumberroy Monkey+

I am an Emergency maintenance technician at the hospital that he was taken to . Or medical staff makes a habit of snatching people out of the jaws of death

Minuteman and Dunerunner like this.
  4. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

When someone dies of a heart attack, I mean climate change racism and stays dead for several minutes are they fine a week later?

5. plumberroy

plumberroy Monkey+

Pretty amazing how quick people recover when they get medical attention quick enough. I see it more because I work at a hospital

6. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

LOL! I had to look up who the hell Damar Hamlin was! LOL!! Never heard of him...but I don't watch NFL and won't ever again. Stopped when they allowed that kneeling BS and now I heard the ask you to stand for some song other than the national anthem. No thanks. Never again...but I am glad he is alive and well.

CaboWabo5150 and Idahoser like this.
  7. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Just another died suddenly sports balller as far as I was concerned.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2023
  8. natshare

natshare Monkey+++

Stop and think about it. Most people who suffer a sudden heart failure at home, MIGHT be seen within 15 minutes. This guy was, literally, seen by someone with enough knowledge to start CPR, within a minute. PLUS the fact that he's young, and otherwise in good physical health (instead of middle aged, overweight, out of shape, etc), means all the difference in the world.

SB21 and duane like this.
  9. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

I'm sure I have died a million times. I just cannot remember those lives and probably for good reason.

10. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

I'm just amazed that the NFL has a body double for every player that travels with the team so they can trot out on the field in case a player is accidentally killed. At least I'm amazed that some people are willing to think any rumor they hear.

SB21 and CraftyMofo like this.
  11. BlueDuck

BlueDuck Monkey+++

Either way more young healthy people are dropping from heart attacks, strokes and clots then ever before. Wonder why?

SB21 likes this.
  12. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Climate change ,,,,,

Bandit99 and CraftyMofo like this.
  13. snake6264

snake6264 Combat flip flop douchebag

It's call the Golden Hour for a reason

SB21 likes this.
  14. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

It must be TRUMP’s fault….