TDS

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Minuteman, Sep 7, 2023.

1. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

As this new election year approaches a new wave of Trump Derangement Syndrome is spreading. This new variant appears to be more virulent and communicable than the previous version. Exposure should not be avoided. Studies show the best way to combat this disease is by exposing it.

With the upcoming election this type of hysteria is only going to get worse. I thought I would start a thread just for it.

2. Minuteman

Screenshot_20230907_072142_MeWe.

3. Minuteman

Screenshot_20230831_075140_MeWe.

Seawolf1090 likes this.
  4. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

The more TDS we see in the rabid leftwing libtards, the more popular Trump becomes. You can't buy publicity this good! Trump is a shoe-in for Prez, IF We The People can prevent the Democommies from stealing the election through outright fraud again.

5. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

First, no matter how much we would like to have President Trump become our national leader again - well - it will not happen. No way. Never.

Second, if they cannot slow down his campaign via the illegal means of using the DOJ, they will steal the election - again.

Finally, if things are looking really bad, the DOJ slimes can't get anything to stick, then they will assassinate him after the Republican primary if things become too dicey to steal the election - again.

No matter what. Donald Trump will not be allowed to become President, no matter the votes or the desires of the American people - period. Besides, what does votes and desires have to do with anything.

Brokor, Tempstar and Zimmy like this.
  6. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

He loves all of it, good and bad. Easily the most recognizable person on the planet thanks to the retards that hate him so much. I myself can take him or leave him, ho hum.

Gator 45/70, Zimmy and CraftyMofo like this.
  7. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Chello, what you and your kind have failed to realize and still don't is that all of the above is perfectly acceptable to us that support President Trump. Why? First and foremost, ALL politicians are this way!

What we expect and what we get from President Trump and what makes him different is he puts America first and he gets things done, things he said he would do. That's it! He actually does what he says he will do, no political soft-shoe-fancy-dance, no hocus-pocus doubletalk. He does it. Even things they said couldn't be done, he does them and did mostly on his own - like energy self-sufficiency. Frankly, I could give a rats-a$$ who he throws under the bus, who he fires, what nation he pisses off as long as he does his job - period. We. Don't. Care.

EDIT: I really don't understand why the Left can't or won't understand this. I/we hired this man to do a job. We don't tell him how to do it, just get it done and get it done as well as possible. So, if he needs to change his personnel or pisses off a department or takes harsh actions - well - that is what he feels he needs to do to accomplish the mission. I/we are sick to death, fed up to the max with politicos that always got an excuse and donors to satisfy. I want what was promised and what he was hired to do - accomplishments, not excuses and silver tongue bull$hit. Trump delivers and I could care less about his hair, clothes, his harsh language or ways. He is hired to do a job and for the first time in my lifetime here is man that delivers.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2023
  8. Minuteman

Screenshot_20230828_150415_MeWe.

Bandit99, 4x4, SB21 and 1 other person like this.
  9. Minuteman

Screenshot_20231001_135947_MeWe.

Brokor, Bandit99, 4x4 and 2 others like this.
  10. Minuteman

Screenshot_20231007_075618_MeWe.

mysterymet, 4x4 and Seawolf1090 like this.
  11. Minuteman

Screenshot_20231008_091901_MeWe.

mysterymet, Brokor, SB21 and 3 others like this.
  12. Minuteman

Screenshot_20231006_071638_MeWe.

Bandit99, 4x4, Zimmy and 1 other person like this.
  13. Minuteman

Screenshot_20231006_223814_MeWe.

4x4 likes this.
  14. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

I'm shocked that it took the Russians six years of plotting with Hamas for them to act. Silly me, I had assumed it was the six billion USD our Cuck In Chief gave Iran.
    upload_2023-10-9_17-24-18.

mysterymet likes this.
  15. Seawolf1090

Most of these I'll have to see to believe, and I'm not even from Missouri.

16. Minuteman

It's too small a target to hit.

Screenshot_20231014_125640_MeWe.

johnbb, gii shi kan dug, 4x4 and 2 others like this.
  17. Minuteman

Screenshot_20231015_104057_MeWe.

Bandit99, arleigh, Idahoser and 5 others like this.
  18. Seawolf1090

Would a bullet passing through a vaccuum make a sound?

DKR, Zimmy, mysterymet and 5 others like this.
  19. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Trump was supposed to get us into world war 3.
    So far Bidens so called experience has almost gotten us into "world war 3" twice in 3 years.
    I have worked in or with the federal government for a very long time. Past "Experience" has never been an indicator of successfulness. If you have been in a long time it's likely just means you're just good at not getting fired, it doesn't mean you're good at what you do.

CraftyMofo likes this.
  20. Minuteman

Screenshot_20231112_102112_MeWe.

mysterymet, SB21 and Meat like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7