Sweetie's Goin' Viral

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TXKajun, Dec 24, 2020.

1. TXKajun

TXKajun Monkey+++

My wife, Sweetie, is getting ready to go viral on Facebook I think. She is Native American from Canada, Dine Tha and Odawa tribes. She makes friends easily and about 3 years ago, ran across a young man who is an extremely talented artist. He is having medical and physical difficulties and as a result, is in a financial bind. Soooo, long story short, in her overwhelming generosity, she has set up a GoFundMe page for him. Here it is (if this isn't allowed, mods please delete the post): Help a Native American Dine' Navajo with Covid 19, organized by Rose Verret

She has also been following the Frank the Gorgyle posts and has become friends with the maker of Frank. Frank's "Mom" is totally astonished at the reactions to her Frank postings.....yeppers, viral. There were some problems with hackers, but it seems to be resolved now. Frank the Gorgyle is now taking a break from funny and has accepted Sweetie's GoFundMe page as a post!!! Holy sh!t. Scroll alllllll the way to the bottom of the pics for the start of the Frank saga. It's hilarious. :) Frank the Christmas Gargoyle

This isn't a post to beg for donations, ok. I'm spreading a little Christmas cheer hopefully.

Merry and Happy!
    Kajun

snake6264, Yard Dart and Gator 45/70 like this.
  2. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I knew some Verrets from Grand Calliou

3. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

4. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

The hogs and cattle always make sure my arms get well coated with Ivermectin pour on. So I should be well protected LOL. Might also be why mosquitos avoid me like the plague and I have never pulled an attached tick off of me that was alive :) Can see it now though........... all of the horse people are going to start eating their Ivermectin tube of paste wormer..............

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7