Supremes to review case challenging American election results

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OldDude49, Dec 18, 2022.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

A lawsuit that actually could challenge American election results, and possibly overturn them, is heading for a conference in the U.S. Supreme Court in just weeks.

The case does not allege the 2020 election was stolen.

Instead, it alleges "that a large majority of Congress, by failing to investigate such serious allegations of election rigging and breaches of national security, violated their oaths to protect and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic," according to a report in the Gateway Pundit.

A guest report at the website by Tim Canova explains the little-known case, Brunson v. Adams, was filed by four brothers from Utah, acting as their own counsel, and it actually seeks the "removal of President Biden and Vice President Harris, along with 291 U.S. Representatives and 94 U.S. Senators who voted to certify the Electors to the Electoral College on January 6, 2021 without first investigating serious allegations of election fraud in half a dozen states and foreign election interference and breach of national security in the 2020 presidential election."

Read the rest on the site.......

Supremes to review case challenging American election results

3cyl and SB21 like this.
  2. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Although the lawsuit does challenge the US (2020 Presidential) election results, it is IMHO unlikely to overturn them.

Instead of just referencing Wingnut Daily News, why not give a link to the actual court docket? Though I guess it could have been worse...a link to the Epoch Times :LOL: Supreme Court Considers Taking Brunson v. Adams Case That Seeks to Overturn 2020 Election

https://www.supremecourt.gov/Docket...2243533_20221027-152110-95757954-00007015.pdf

Pertinent to the lawsuit are observations of JARED C. BENNETT United States Magistrate Judge: Brunson v. Adams, 1:21-CV-00111-JNP-JCB | Casetext Search + Citator

A Youtube clip that does a reasonable job of explaining the Brunsen -v-Adams et al lawsuit is shown below. The fact that the SCOTUS is conferencing the possibility of giving the Brunsen litigants a hearing of their quixotic meritless lawsuit, is evidence that the common man, representing himself may with persistence, pursue a lawsuit to the highest court of the land.

3. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

We can only hope but the damage is already done. Personally I have lost all faith in the election process--voter ID must be mandatory for everyone- it is not, mail in ballots is a open invitation for cheating, all voters must vote at a polling site-vote harvesting must end. Weeks to count voted must stop.

4. chelloveck

Yes, and gerrymandering should stop, and voter suppressions laws should not be enacted...but here we are...it's messy isn't it. ;)

5. snake6264

snake6264 Combat flip flop douchebag

Take money out of politics and problem solved also add in term limits and bam just like that no more issues
    Your welcome America yes its just that simple

Dark Wolf, 3cyl, OldDude49 and 4 others like this.
  6. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Yes I agree elections are bought by big donors and corporations. There must be a reduction in donations to no more than $1000 dollars be it private donors or corporations--they must be legit business and not some dummy corporation set up to circumvent the 1K limit. Unions fall under this limit as well. Remember government by the people for the people. While I''m on a rant any politician serving must not be allowed to play the stock market while in office.

Dunerunner and CraftyMofo like this.
  7. chelloveck

Also pertinent to the Brunsen.v,Adams et al lawsuit is the 19th Circuit Court of Appeal's judgement: https://www.ca10.uscourts.gov/sites/ca10/files/opinions/010110749788.pdf
    The Brunsen brothers...
    [​IMG]

The Brunsen brothers' petition to the Supreme Court is evaluated in Luke Throop's Torch Report podcast....start at the 3 minute mark TR 261 - The Brunson v. Adams PSYOP taking a sedative before listening is recommended...although Throop sounds a little manic when speaking, his analysis seems sound.

8. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

I lost interest before the half way point.. My compliments @chelloveck if you stuck it out to the end of that diatribe. What a snooze fest!

9. chelloveck

Don't worry Throop is not on my list of subscriptions....for some reason my auto correct wants to spell his name Poop...so there is that I guess....It would seem that the Brunsens are vexatious litigants who are just trying it on...methinks they are just simply wasting the courts' time and resources to no good purpose.

10. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Chief Justice Roberts put the Big Bit on SloJoe’s droppingTitle 42 enforcement, today….

Dunerunner likes this.
  11. fedorthedog

fedorthedog Monkey+++

Its funny to me being with a naturalized citizen, we have many friends who are in process of citizenship. A number have been registered by motor voter with one posting about how she voted for the first time. Had to tell the wife to have her take it down because she is not allowed to vote. Most of these girls learned English in school as it is mandatory in the Philippines, but still do not understand the complexity of our laws. A government official asks if they want to register to vote, inferring they have the right to and they say yes. I have to wonder how many others this has happened too.

BTPost, Dunerunner and CraftyMofo like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7