Strategic Relocation

Discussion in 'Survival Reading Room' started by fl4848, Feb 27, 2021.

1. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

2. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Idaho, where your spend all summer working on not freezing to death that coming winter.
    I say pick some where that we know has been inhabited since the last ice age.

3. BlueDuck

BlueDuck Monkey+++

I am going ice fishing in about an hour.

4. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

I need to carry in another truck load of fire wood for the nights heat in the wood stove. If I can break the ice freezing the front door shut..

5. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

Check out the video. Goes over contents pretty well.

6. Steverino

Steverino #LEAVETHEGOP

here's the full interview with Skousen and Alex Jones.

7. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Buttermilk Creek, Texas.
    Buttermilk Creek Complex - Wikipedia - not a real fa of Wiki anymore, but they do a fair job here. No politics involved - as yet.

Extract - read the full wiki pice linked for more.
    "The Buttermilk Creek Complex found at the Debra L. Friedkin Paleo-Indian archaeological site in Bell County, Texas has provided archaeological evidence of a human presence in the Americas that pre-dates the Clovis peoples, who until recently were thought to be the first humans to explore and settle North America. The site's pre-Clovis occupation is supported by numerous lines of evidence including optically stimulated luminescence (OSL) dates ranging from 13,200-15,500 before present, undisturbed stratigraphy, and an extensive stone tool assemblage.[1] OSL is a technique that analyzes light energy trapped in sediment particles to identify the last time the soil was exposed to sunlight."

Featured in my Sunburn story as a place many pre-Clovis people lived. Sort of a stone age factory for tools. .

An acre of raw land sells for about $70K (Salado TX) Sadly, the area has been 'discovered'. Still looking at he rest of Bell Co TX.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7