Steve Kirsch Makes Major Announcement: New Zealand Covid Whistleblower Biggest Bombshell Yet!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fl4848, Dec 1, 2023.

1. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

2. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

So funny!

Look at Steve Kirsch's wikipedia page today, then compare it to his wikipedia page from 2019 (before he started speaking out about the COVID vaccine fraud):

Steve Kirsch - Wikipedia

Steve Kirsch - Wikipedia

Little bit of a different tone? They completely deleted the fact that he made FrameMaker, which is HUGE. Wow. Wikipedia loves to change history.

The guy has a freaking auditorium at MIT named after him! At least, today he does. I'm sure they're hard at work on that one.

mysterymet and Zimmy like this.
  3. duane

duane Monkey+++

History is being rewritten daily. The goal is to control thought and that requires reprogramming , the way people think , as well as what they think. We all are being told that we should not look behind the OZ curtain, it is for our on good as well as that of the good of the children being raised by the state.

Sir Richard Burton expressed it well in his poem the Kasidah. In section 5 he states that there is no good or evil, they both are defined by man and change with time, place, and culture. It is a long poem, but well worth reading. Today's problems are nothing new, societies have asked the same questions and provided similar answers. Of course most of them are now gone, so we like the question, answer, but hate the solution that is supplied by a wrong answer. Few million her, few 10 million there, not fun being on the losing side in many cultural debates.

The Kasidah of Haji Abdu El-Yezdi, by Richard F. Burton (chapter2).html

Bandit99 likes this.
  4. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

5. Cruisin Sloth

[​IMG]

6. Andy the Aussie

Andy the Aussie Monkey+++ Founding Member

I am no fan of vaccination (or mandatory vax more to the point) but I do believe the NZ bombshell data popped like a cheap balloon when it was examined. In other words the whistleblowers etc were well off the mark.

7. Cruisin Sloth

Ya ,, Thats why the Gent has been Jailed ,with BS charges . He is going to wind up like Epstein , But this time he suffered SAD !
    NZ is the most tyrannical Demons in Charge !!
    Canada is not much behind , but this time the trucker's will NOT be bringing the kids and woman !!
    Plus Alberta is moving towards pulling out of the Confederation.
    They pay the most to Ottawa and get the least back , while the french reap in the most ..
    There is a change coming on both sides of the 49.
    Sloth

Canadian Vax Pushers Are Collapsing On Live Television

Last edited: Dec 7, 2023
  8. Andy the Aussie

You do know the Kiwis changed govt ?

9. Cruisin Sloth

They changed from the trany into a different gear , but was "SELECTED " in .
    YES , I have Bros down under there.
    Military Brothers.

10. Andy the Aussie

The vax data relied on this is quite flawed I believe (I reiterate I am not either pro/anti vax but very anti mandatory vax). I am a firm believer in fighting the right battles and I think (me I alone) that this one is barking up the wrong tree (as unpacked for me by a close friend of 30yrs who is a retired Chem/Med Science Professor). Each is always free to a view.

11. Cruisin Sloth

each to there own . Never saw folks die from flu on the soccer /football; field . Motocross dudes die after. What a JAB. Im jam-less , Many Pilots are brain dead as they were once hot shots !
    Whatever , IDK ..
    Sloth , each 2 own

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7