State Rep. Demands Investigation After Seven Vehicles Carrying a Dozen ATF Agents with AR-15s and Ta

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OldDude49, Sep 1, 2023.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

State Rep. Demands Investigation After Seven Vehicles Carrying a Dozen ATF Agents with AR-15s and Tactical Gear Raided Gun Dealer's Home in Oklahoma | The Gateway Pundit | by Jim Hᴏft

Seven vehicles carrying a dozen ATF agents, armed with AR-15s and dressed in tactical gear, raided Fincher’s home in Clayton. This intimidating display culminated in Fincher being handcuffed on his deck while surrounded by agents. The presence of armed agents and their aggressive behavior left Fincher and his son traumatized.

“It was like the Trump raid. They called me out onto my deck and handcuffed me. My son was there and saw the whole thing. He’s 13 years old,” Fincher told Williams.

“They held me on the porch for about an hour. I was surrounded by agents. One by one, they yelled at me about what I was doing. In my mind I decided if they were going to beat me up over every little thing, I’m done. As soon as I said, ‘If you want my FFL, you can have it,’ one of the agents pulled out a piece of paper and said, ‘Well then sign here.’ He had made three copies in case I screwed one up. It was exactly what they wanted. I was shocked,” Fincher added.

“You’re done. We have to shut you down,” Fincher recalls Mongell saying. “You tell all your FFL buddies we are coming for them. We are shutting the gun shows down.”

Altoidfishfins, Zimmy and mysterymet like this.
  2. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

This is Gestapo tactics plain and simple -the ATF needs to be shut down disbanded completely

3. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

and his sheriff is crap?

SB21 likes this.
  4. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Damn! This sounds just like jack-booted Gestapo. Better hope Biden doesn't steal the next election or we're all f#cked! The problem is, he will... Did you hear Biden is selling the materials that were purchased to make the Southern border wall? Billions spent, selling pennies on the dollar. Yep! Even though Congress, to include Democrats, are now considering finishing it.

sasquatch91 likes this.
  5. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

This is how the Stalinists operate! Weaponize the media and various gov agencies, target the gun owners and everyone attached to guns, I.E. Dealers! Control the propaganda and demonize the conservatives, appoint new judges anywhere you can to Rule how you want them too. Divide the populous and create groups to fight against each other! Seize control, suspend Habitus Corpus, Declare Martial Law, rinse and repeat!

In 1934 Congress passed the NFA and the little known Anti Propaganda act which forbid the gov. and media from engaging in acts of propaganda against the American People, in 2012 Obummer and congress repealed that act!
    2012 Obummer weaponized 70+ Fed Agencies, expanded several, and added additional powers to the Patriot Act specifically targeting citizens, see something/say something! Republicans, Democrats, Doesn't matter the party, they are ALL complicit ether by proxy, ignorance, or mostly, complicit in it all!

Zimmy and Bandit99 like this.
  6. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Jefferson wrote there needed to be a revolution every 20 years to keep the government honest ----we are long over due and see where it has got us. We the original masters are now the slaves

CraftyMofo, sasquatch91 and Ura-Ki like this.
  7. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

@Ura-Ki I always wondered where those IRS, USDA and etc. got the authority to carry firearms... Obama. I should have known.

Zimmy, SB21 and Ura-Ki like this.
  8. natshare

natshare Monkey+++

Remember the magic words:
    I have nothing to say to you. I want to speak to a lawyer.

At that point, they have a choice to arrest you, and let you lawyer up. Anything you say before the lawyer shows up is inadmissible in court. Or they can release you, with many threats....all of which are intended to intimidate you, but are as worthless as their agency is.

3cyl and sasquatch91 like this.
  9. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

This is why we need to have lawyers before we need lawyers.

sasquatch91 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7