Soupmaker Recipes.

Discussion in 'Recipes' started by chelloveck, Jul 4, 2024.

1. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

I have a soup maker...still learning how to use it effectively. Hope these recipes may be useful to others.

2. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

Aloha Chell, try my rib soup.

Some folks boil the ribs and dump the water before cooking. I don't. I just skim the foam out.

I saute a lot of garlic and ginger. I just use olive oil with a splash of sesame oil. Season the ribs. Salt and pepper if fine and dump them in the big pot to brown. I like lots of ribs, so use a big pot. Then add water and boil. I usually fill the pot maybe 2/3 way. Skim the foam. After the ribs are cooked, add cut up carrots and daikon. Simmer. Then add a bunch of cut up mustard cabbage. Your pot should be pretty full by now. Simmer. Taste and adjust.

Grate some ginger (I like a lot) and add soy sauce to it. That is my dipping sauce for the ribs. The meat should be falling off tender.

Mustard cabbage is my "secret" ingredient. It makes the soup (almost any soup) taste better.

chelloveck likes this.
  3. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

4. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

I heard about these two recipes for soup, one starts with a nail and the other a stone. Your results may vary, but in some cases, they can be very good.:LOL:

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7