Solar forcing via weakening geomagnetic field....

Discussion in 'General Survival and Preparedness' started by DKR, Aug 19, 2021.

1. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Yeah. Check this out

The National Weather Service reported a verified 4.39 inches of rain from 5 p.m. Tuesday to 5 p.m. Wednesday in Delta, UT, shattering the previous 24-hour record of 1.45 inches.

Out in the middle of the West Desert in the rain shadow of Wheeler Peak, NV. This is where US 6 and US 50 split apart.

Record hail, massive lightening storms and now Biblical levels of rainfall....

Gonna be a 'fun' next few years,.....

enloopious, duane and Ura-Ki like this.
  2. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Get a Damn Helmet, Put on the Damn Hemet, tighten the chin straps and hold on, life is about to get real sporty!
    China recorded the biggest rain falls in over 1000 years!

See my other two threads for other current events!

enloopious, duane and DKR like this.
  3. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

At least it wasn't a touch over 21 inches in 24 hours...BTDT.

Ura-Ki and duane like this.
  4. duane

duane Monkey+++

It isn't only the weather, it is the lack of surplus food etc, to make up for any rapid changes. There are some very interesting studies on the effects of North Africa drying up. And in Europe the little ice age had a major impact on population in the western world during what ended up being called the dark ages. We now think it might be tied to solar cycles as well as possibly volcanic eruptions. We still are at the point of just realizing that some of the major factors controlling the weather are the jet streams and ocean currents. Solar output change and its impacts, magnetic fields, reflective effects of clouds, who knows what causes them to change positions. As far as things killing you, if you die, calling it bad air or knowing the DNA of the microbe that killed, the result is the same, you are dead.

Great Famine of 1315–1317 - Wikipedia

And while you may disagree with his reasons, the fact is the area was changed to a desert.

HOW ROME DESTROYED NORTH AFRICA - Plain Truth Magazine

Our history as a people has not handled rapid changes in climate on either a micro or a macro scale. A few years ago we in the US almost lost our corn crop as the genetic variability of the crop is that it is almost one cloned plant and if it happens to fall prey to a new disease, it all has no resistance.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2021
    Bandit99 and Ura-Ki like this.
  5. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Wonder if the Three Gorgers Dam can deal with that

ColtCarbine and Ura-Ki like this.
  6. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Don't know what he actual truth of it, but I here is a lot of folks in the know that say it's shifted off it's foundation and is cracking!

China has a long history of not doing engineering studies or even building things structurally sound, and I they have a long history of epic dam failures! This is prolly why so many are saying the 3 Gorges dam will fail!

7. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

In an unrelated story HAARP is also officially back online.

8. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Got 8 inches of rain here over night a few days ago. I left a bucket out and that's how much rain it had in it.
    Last time anything like that happened it was back about 2006 to 2008 time frame and a tropical storm got swept up into the monsoon pattern.

Ura-Ki likes this.
  9. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

Damn, I miss Ghrit's comments on this.

Ura-Ki, ColtCarbine and BTPost like this.
  10. BTPost

See my comments about the HAARP BOGEYMAN over in the Siberian Forest Fire Thread…

Ura-Ki likes this.
  11. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Where is he?

Ura-Ki likes this.
  12. BTPost

He died early this month…

13. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Damn. I am so sorry to hear this... I realize we all get old and part of life is dying but it doesn't make it any easier to accept, no definitely not... He will be greatly missed. Thank you for telling me.

Ura-Ki and BTPost like this.
  14. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

The thing that really freaked me out was that the storm in Delta UT, was in the shadow of Wheeler Peak, which is why the West Desert is, well , desert.

The monsoons normally hit Tucson, where I grew up, in August. This year has been a top 10 for rainfall (normally ~ 2inches in Aug - so far this Aug, 8.23 in. Highest recorded was in 1969 with 13.84 in of rain for the entire monsoon season)

Those monsoons rarely made it as far north as West Central UT. Historically, the rains that do fall in the West Desert come in late Sept....

crazy rain....with hail

In looking at the Windy.com wind map for the coming week, it looks like more rain is in store....

Ura-Ki likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7