Seems it is now getting MORE dangerous for our Border Patrol

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OldDude49, Oct 22, 2023.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

Terror threats for U.S. border agents' families, as cartels pay for their home addresses

One of the side effects of Joe Biden's decision to have America's southern border open for just about any illegal alien who wants to come in, and sign up for the many free benefits America provides, is the control that the Mexican drug cartels now have over the border.

After all, Biden's decision to eliminate all of the border security programs installed, and used effectively, under the tenure of President Donald Trump, has prompted millions of illegals to come.

And the cartels have not been averse to making money. They offer transportation, deliver illegals to drop-off points, and generally try to make sure their clients end up inside the U.S., as a satisfied customer means more family members back home will hear.

But the one obstacle that remains is the U.S. Border Patrol, and that now has prompted a new campaign by the cartels to remove even that.

A report at the Liberty Daily reveals online ads offering pay for information about agents.

more on site...

Terror threats for U.S. border agents' families, as cartels pay for their home addresses

techsar, Bandit99 and SB21 like this.
  2. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Back in the day, I had an appointment to interview for a BP position (si, Habla Espanol)

The night before my appointment, several BP agent's homes were attacked. I stayed in the Air Force. This was in the mid-1970s. Nothing new perhaps, but now much more violent.

techsar and SB21 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7