Original Work Roll Call:Echoes of Secrets past

Discussion in 'Survival Reading Room' started by DKR, May 20, 2013.

1. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Just a note for the fine folks here. I've finished my latest military scifi book in the Roll Call series.

,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA278_PIkin4,BottomRight,-52,22_AA300_SH20_OU01_.

Clicking on the cover will take you to two sample chapters at the Amazon site, thus saving bandwidth and disk space for this site.

This is the first of a three book story arc. I hope you find the story enjoyable as we follow the changes to and in Tavin, one of the main characters.
    As I posted the earlier version of this book on the Web for comment, someone noted that looking at what seemed to be a state of constant warfare, from a vet's viewpoint, would be interesting. I would hate to think that a future military-industiral complex could exert that much influence, but given our own past and recent history, it seems all too possible.
    The next book in the series is "Valley of Death" - now in work.

If you do buy and read this book, drop me a line via the author's contact link at my World of the Chernyi site and let me know what you think.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2015
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7