Recession - The New Conspiracy Theory

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by enloopious, Aug 6, 2022.

1. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

These crazy people have this new "conspiracy theory" going around that we are in a recession. Obviously they haven't been paying attention. This is the best economy in history. Jean Luc Pierre Picard told me so.

duane likes this.
  2. duane

duane Monkey+++

Here in New Hampshire I received 3 mailings last week about what a great job Sen Hassan is doing, how she is cutting drug costs, stopping surprise medical billings, is such a great bipartisan and works with the Republicans, how as state governor she balanced the state budget, all the help she did for us during the Covid crisis, how the Republicans will stop the child money payments, outlaw abortion, etc. Ads on radio, TV, net, mailings, ever where and the election still months off. A collection of views, half truths, etc. Don't know where the money is coming from, but it is almost unlimited and she just might convince enough people to vote for her to win. Of course she has full support from the left mass media.

enloopious likes this.
  3. enloopious

This November looks to be a blood bath. I really don't see any possible good outcome. Even Klaus Schwab said that November is going to be the end.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2022
    mysterymet and duane like this.
  4. RouteClearance

RouteClearance Monkey+++

Wonder what these brain dead ijut’s would be calling this current economic mess if Trump was still president.

The only reason they are doing this is because of the mid-terms.

enloopious and BTPost like this.
  5. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Lisa MurCowSki is running for Senate again - Outside dark money is pouring in.

I'll vote, but I'll have to hold my nose - and realize my vote doesn't mean sh....poop.

6. enloopious

7. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

and the Alaska Natives will all support her forever……

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7