Proof of Mi. Voter Fraud

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Dont, Aug 9, 2023.

1. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Anyone worried there isn't enough proof of election wrong doing? Well, here is some more.

Michigan State Police Discover Widespread 2020 Voter Fraud and Turn Over Evidence to FBI - Who Apparently Did Nothing - The Last Refuge

Michigan State Police Discover Widespread 2020 Voter Fraud and Turn Over Evidence to FBI – Who Apparently Did Nothing

August 8, 2023 | Sundance | 255 Comments
    Stunning discovery being shared by Gateway Pundit about a network of massive ballot fraud and voter registration fraud in Michigan as a result of a city clerk notifying local police. The investigation uncovered a multi-state voter registration operation and the details within the state police report are quite remarkable.

(Gateway Pundit) […] On October 8, 2020. only one month before the 2020 general election, Muskegon, MI City Clerk Ann Meisch noticed a black female (whose name was redacted from the police report), dropping off between 8,000-10,000 completed voter registration applications at the city clerk’s office.

The Muskegon Police Department was contacted and asked to investigate. On 10/21/20 First Lieutenant Mike Anderson was contacted by Tom Fabus, Chief of Investigations for Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel’s Office. According to the MI State Police report, Mr. Fabus asked for Michigan State Police assistance with a joint investigation of alleged voter fraud being conducted by the Muskegon Police Department and the AG. An investigative task force was formed, and an investigation was initiated. (read more)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Zimmy, Ura-Ki and mysterymet like this.
  2. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Well, no doubt in my itty-bitty mind that there was, is, and will continue to be massive amounts of voter fraud. We ain't seen nothing yet - wait until 2024. Frankly, I firmly believe this has been going on for a long time. I am not sure they ever did it before on a Presidential election because it is scrutinized much more but they had to do so in 2020. The fact that the FBI didn't do anything comes as no surprise. Sadly, the FBI is now the political police, can't be trusted, and should be dismantled, numerous leadership and some agents need to be prosecuted, fired and pensions pulled. They need to bring the hammer down as hard as possible and set an example of any and all those involve in this type of conduct and yes, I mean, prison sentences - long ones.

Zimmy, duane, Ura-Ki and 1 other person like this.
  3. BlueDuck

BlueDuck Monkey+++

Anyone paying attention saw plenty of voter fraud. A lot of it was reported, problem was the corrupt Judicial system refused to hear any of it. The fix was in.

CaboWabo5150, Zimmy, johnbb and 4 others like this.
  4. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

But will anyone actually do anything about it ??

Bandit99 and Ura-Ki like this.
  5. Dont

Anyone note the date of the initial police report? October 26, 2020! That is proof of knowledge of attempted Voter fraught Before the election. And it was covered up by the fibi.

6. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

You can tell it is REAL by how hard the left is fighting to suppress the truth! Look at the several states who reported fraud while the election was still happening, and the minutes and hours afterward, the left was absolute in it's claims that nothing funny was taking place! You know FULL WELL, the louder they scream, the more likely it's truth!

Bandit99, Dont, CraftyMofo and 3 others like this.
  7. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Yes sir ,, I noticed that .
    I believe it was on another forum,, but that is just 1 of the reasons I said the FBI , and other .gov organizations need to be disbanded, or completely overhauled .

Dont and CraftyMofo like this.
  8. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

The left has put themselves in a tight spot. If they allow a fair vote you get T2 and the Trumpinator will tear the whole thing down and expose it for the world to see. I'm not just talking about vote fraud, but the political weaponization of all agencies controlled by the Executive Branch. They can't allow this at any cost.

If they cheat in 2024 (most likely scenario and assumes Trump not dead or in prison) the threat of a hot civil war is virtually guaranteed. Trump in Prison? Same thing. Trump dead? Ditto.

I think they vastly underestimate how dangerous an armed civilian force can be. They assume that they control the Generals (the reason for the Obama era purge) but don't realize that the majority of the actual military forces will stand down rather than engage the people they were sworn to defend. If anything they will support them. Maybe General Paperpushingfatass could use a refresher course in hand to hand combat?

The next few years is going to be a wild ride.

Bandit99, Zimmy, SB21 and 2 others like this.
  9. Dont

I am not as confident in the troops standing down as I once had been.

@SB21 , fibers can not be the only ones cleared out. We as a population had voiced concerns regarding certain agencies and their abilities to spy on citizens. We now find that those concerns has be justified. Our state guv have left us with little recourse in our choices of action. It will take a shaking clear to the core of this nation in order to
    re-establish any sort of constitutional compliance. So do not ignore the states complicity in the fed's actions.

Bandit99, SB21 and Ura-Ki like this.
  10. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

The newer "woke" troops won't stand down. The more political officers won't stand down. Most of the rest will stand down. Remember, these guys get screwed on voting every single time because somehow their more conservative ballots get delayed long enough to be disqualified. Sometimes the over seas ballots get found floating in the Gulf of Mexico.

Bandit99, SB21, Dont and 1 other person like this.
  11. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

You need only look to JSOC and all the Retired Troops to see how it's gonna go, the woksters won't stand a chance! You also need to consider all the Old School E4/5/6 Mafia who are actually in charge of everything, it's THOSE guys who will make the biggest impact for who does what, and those guys are US!

Zimmy, SB21, Dont and 1 other person like this.
  12. Dont

@Ura-Ki
    I sure hope your right. Life with the current CIC has probably not been all that great.

Ura-Ki and SB21 like this.
  13. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I was basically thinking the same as you on Ura Ki's thoughts ,, I sure hope he's right .
    Our military has sure taken a beating since klinton was in office,, and obammy certainly put us in even worse shape .

Zimmy likes this.
  14. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

I'm still pretty well plugged in, finger on the pulse as it were, and can tell you, by and large, that our troops HATE the current CIC and administration, even those who lean toward the "D" side! YES, there are "Yes Men" within the command structure, BUT, you still have the Old School Sergeants who absolutely rule within the commands, NOTHING happens with out those E4 and up allowing it! Junior officers are generally smart enough to know to let the Sarg's handle things, especially when there is conflict, it's going to be the newer woke Captains on up, including Flag officers who might cause trouble, but it still comes down to the E4's to execute any orders given, and I'm flat telling you, Not likely!

3M-TA3, Zimmy, SB21 and 1 other person like this.
  15. Dont

I pray that it wont get worse than it currently is. However, given the times I believe we are in...

SB21 and Ura-Ki like this.
  16. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

You have to be pretty stupid to believe that Biden won legitimately, in my opinion. “Where’s the evidence” will take time but I promise it’s coming. Trumpy knows way more than he’s saying so far about this topic, take that to the bank.

Ura-Ki and SB21 like this.
  17. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

To gaslight normies I tell them there was fraud and not that Biden needed it.
    Because if you tell them bidet wouldn't have won without fraud they lockup and start making unemployed noises.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2023
    CaboWabo5150 and Ura-Ki like this.
  18. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Wow! It does my heart good to see all of you understand the significance of the 2024 Presidential election. It's the turning point in history, all-or-nothing battle that must be won... The Left MUST win if they are going to survive. The Right MUST win or we lose the war. I fear they will indeed assassinate President Trump probably later, after the primaries, to throw the entire election into chaos if they can't lock him up first. One thing for certain, they will NOT allow him to be elected.

Frankly, I am not worried about the military, maybe I'm wrong, but the majority of the military hearts are in the right spot. Yeah, there are some Flag level officers, snowflakes, but the majority of the meat eaters and bullet-throwers are with us.

Dont, 3M-TA3 and Ura-Ki like this.
  19. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Been posted here recently, but this is becoming the Anthem for the under 30 unwoke that see what is going on. Do some YT searched for reaction videos on American Flags and be prepared to see ecstatic reviews by men and women of all colors and backgrounds. There are a LOT more patriotic people in the under 30 crowd than you think and they know what is on the line!

I know "rap is crap" and all that, but this IS the music genre that our youth pay the most attention to, and it;s significant to see inroads here.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2023
    Dont and Ura-Ki like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7