Petition Grows To ‘Impeach’ Pelosi

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OldDude49, Mar 12, 2021.

1. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Brain aneurysm ---oh my bad she has no brain either!

Last edited: Mar 13, 2021
    SB21, Gator 45/70 and Oddcaliber like this.
  2. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

You may not have caught his televised debate with Hillary in the run up to the 2016 presidential election. He said, and I quote "I'm a gentleman". But then again he is a famously shameless self promoter and liar.

Theresa May also had nice things to say about Sir Donald, but he was holding her hand at the time, instead of grabbing her by the genitals, so yes, there is that I suppose.

Well, it has as much to do with the petition to impeach Nancy and Chuck as the vacuous quibbling over whether Nancy is a 'lady', and whether Nancy has a "heart" or "brain". :rolleyes: The OP and the thread in general just seems to be a bit of tribal Nancy bashing....I hope y'all feel better for it.

As to leaning on Donald and Republicans...that seems to be a very neglected pursuit here, given that much of the effort is apparently directed at leaning on Joe and the Democrats... Joe and the Democrats undoubtedly have their faults and challenges, but what value would there be in my spitballing at them like the rest here frequently do, just to be seen to be a paleoconservative tribal conformist?

SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  3. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

You may not have caught his televised debate with Hillary in the run up to the 2016 presidential election. He said, and I quote "I'm a gentleman". But then again he is a famously shameless self promoter and liar.

Theresa May also had nice things to say about Sir Donald, but he was holding her hand at the time, instead of grabbing her by the genitals, so yes, there is that I suppose.

Theresa May: Trump was 'being a gentleman' when he held my hand

It has as much to do with impeaching Pelosi as the vacuous quibbling about whether or not Nancy is a 'lady'.

Au contraire...it doesn't seem as though anybody here leans that very much on Donald or his Republican boosters...it's an unappreciated job, neglected by those busy attacking, well, just about anyone who isn't TRump, a Republican or holding conservative viewpoints. :rolleyes:

The petition to impeach the Speaker of the House is just a political stunt...lodging a petition is not part of the impeachment process, it is as a fart in the wind...

However, Marjorie Green doesn't seem to mind doing some wind farting

https://www.the-sun.com/news/2362485/petition-impeach-pelosi-marjorie-taylor-greene-tyrant/

Bogus Claim About 'Impeaching' Pelosi - FactCheck.org

Georgia woman’s Pelosi impeachment petition reaches quarter-million-plus signatures

The Marjorie Green petition is what it is.... just an exercise in attention whoreing to get media exposure, brand recognition, and political donations.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  4. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Factcheck.org is a leftist leaning site.

5. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Well ,, I'll have to give Trump a pass for whatever he called Hillary ,, she called me a " Deplorable " ,, so Trump was just getting even for me .
    :D:D

Oddcaliber, johnbb, BTPost and 4 others like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7