Mosby Outstanding Book Orders

Discussion in '3 Percent' started by survivalmonkey, May 10, 2018.

Tags:
  1. survivalmonkey

survivalmonkey Monkey+++

I’ve gotten a lot of emails recently, righteously demanding information about their outstanding book orders. I am going to try and curb that a little, by offering some more information.

“Warhammer Six Press” is a one-man show. By that, I mean, when we get orders in on the website, we normally have a young lady, the teenage daughter of one of our people, who transcribes the information, and helps my wife and myself pack book orders, sitting on our living room floor.

Late last month, Pastor Joe Fox, of Viking Preparedness, released a video review of the Reluctant Partisan books. (Here) That resulted in an unusually high number of orders over the course of a couple of days. We are not “back ordered,” in that we have ample copies of the books on hand to fulfill the orders. We are however, backlogged on shipping orders, trying to get them out as quickly as possible. Please keep in mind however, that this is not our “job” as such. It is a sideline.

I have a wife, two children, a farm, and a day job. We are working through them as fast as possible.

We are, finally, past the biggest hump. It looks like all outstanding books SHOULD be shipped out no later than the middle of next week.

Thank you for your consideration, and I apologize for any inconvenience that may result from this.

John

Continue reading...

1. survivalmonkey
  2. survivalmonkey
  3. survivalmonkey
  4. survivalmonkey
  5. survivalmonkey
  6. survivalmonkey
  7. survivalmonkey
  8. survivalmonkey
  9. survivalmonkey
  10. survivalmonkey