Oh, Canada...

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by 3M-TA3, Aug 13, 2024.

1. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

I found this on another forum. Canada now requires a license to even view a firearms magazine. The most polite of tyrannies at the bottom they apologize for the inconvenience
    [​IMG]

All I can say is
    [​IMG]

And to my Canadian friends
    [​IMG]

Ura-Ki likes this.
  2. natshare

natshare Monkey+++

Boy, I wonder if they're kicking themselves now, for fighting on the side of the British, during the War of 1812? :rolleyes:

Zimmy and 3M-TA3 like this.
  3. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Somebody needs to find a sloped roof near Justin, Just sayin! That little choad needs to take the room temp challenge, along with all his minions!

Bandit99, Cruisin Sloth and 3M-TA3 like this.
  4. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

Coming to a Country near you, if Harris gets elected.She is just damn dumb enough to try it.

Ura-Ki likes this.
  5. sasquatch91

sasquatch91 Monkey+++

California on our western border, canada on our northern, its slowly creeping inwards. The idiots vote in all these stupid laws then leave once they realize how dumb it is, but the they do the same thing wherever they moved to. Colorados getting bad as well.

Tempstar and Ura-Ki like this.
  6. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Good! Given the political and social temperature, I say that would be it, the downfall, and once that snowball starts downhill it ain't going to stop so they can go ahead and do it...and take the consequences. For if Harris/Walz win this then we are better to burn this place to the ground and start from a clean slate, take our forefathers documents, add to it, and start anew.

EDIT: Of course, it this was to happen, it would be nothing but fantasy to think America could rise from the ashes as anything close to the concept of America. The rest of the world, led by our allies, would ensure we never become a major power again, if anything. 'It's nothing personal, it's just business?"

7. sasquatch91

sasquatch91 Monkey+++

The tree of liberty.....

Ura-Ki and Zimmy like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7