NYT: "Unclear" if Project Veritas organized NSA operation - O’Keefe: "I had nothing to do with it"

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by enloopious, May 21, 2021.

1. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

New York Times propaganda in action. See how Dems are being manipulated. This is how they create hate and division. Never send a single penny to NYT. Do not buy, support, or use them as any form of reliable news.

3M-TA3 and duane like this.
  2. duane

duane Monkey+++

While the Minister for Truth approved the NYT article, he declared that the above clip is false. All Hail the Minister of Truth!

3M-TA3 and enloopious like this.
  3. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

NYT is only good for wrapping dead fish in.

enloopious likes this.
  4. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

Do they have to be dead? Once upon a time, long, long ago, the Times was the standard for NEWS, and the editorials were clearly stated on the editorial pages. No longer true it seems.

enloopious likes this.
  5. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Yes many many years ago NYT was a reputable newspaper now I would read the National Enquire before reading the Times. Fish don't have to be dead. I wouldn't wipe my butt with the Times the ink would come off --stick with the Sears catalogue.

enloopious likes this.
  6. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

We currently live in a world with a constant stream of black propaganda.

From Thoughtco.com

Three Shades of Propaganda
    In his 1949 book, Psychological Warfare Against Nazi Germany, former OSS (now the CIA) operative Daniel Lerner details the U.S. military's WWII Skyewar campaign. Lerner separates psychological warfare propaganda into three categories:

• White propaganda: The information is truthful and only moderately biased. The source of the information is cited.
    • Grey propaganda: The information is mostly truthful and contains no information that can be disproven. However, no sources are cited.
    • Black propaganda: Literally “fake news,” the information is false or deceitful and is attributed to sources not responsible for its creation.
    While grey and black propaganda campaigns often have the most immediate impact, they also carry the greatest risk. Sooner or later, the target population identifies the information as being false, thus discrediting the source. As Lerner wrote, "Credibility is a condition of persuasion. Before you can make a man do as you say, you must make him believe what you say.”

7. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

NYT is just pissed that their like minded brethren and leak sources in the government are being found out and fired.

enloopious likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7