Now Hiring Near You

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yard Dart, Nov 7, 2012.

1. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

EPA Calls Compliance with Own Law “Absurd or Impossible” and Requests 230k New Employees | RedState

With the electrocution, I meant election- sorry, behind us the EPA can now move forward with all the pending legislation. Obummer has had them hold these new regulation's until after the election's were over, due to the estimated job losses that they will create in several industries such as coal as well as the direct increases to the cost of electricity and gas for each of our homes.

The good news is that there will be 230K new government types to push legislation enforcement. Let's not forget all the IRS agents that will be hired for enforcement of the Obama Care provisions.....

With the planned growth in government in the next term, the national debt will just continue to swell without major tax increases. The government will continue to grow out of control, leaving "we the people" behind to serve our master's with little choice- or voice.
    Happy days a comin..... :(

I suggest a moment for prayer asking for guidance, reflection on you and your families goals, and get your life in order to survive independently- as hard times are coming for all.

2. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Hey!!!! that means unemployment down 2% at lea...................................um wait.............I think I need a glad real bad now:(

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7