no interference (google?)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OldDude49, Jun 26, 2019.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

really...

GOOGLE EXECS PANIC! Go Into Hiding – Delete Social Media Accounts After James O’Keefe’s Latest Exposé

[​IMG]

James O’Keefe and Project Veritas released alarming new undercover video, leaked documents, and testimony from a Google insider revealing the tech giant’s plans to meddle in US politics and “prevent a Trump situation in 2020.”

One aspect of the report features undercover footage of longtime Google employee and Head of Responsible Innovation, Jen Gennai, saying Google has been working diligently to “prevent” the results of the 2016 election from repeating in 2020, meaning they are actively engaging in election meddling and working to elect someone from the Democratic Party.

The exposé was so damaging that Google-YouTube deleted Project Veritas’ video exposing the tech giant’s electioneering.

And the Google executives have deleted their social media pages.

Jen Gennai, the Google executive caught on video bragging that “Congress can pressure us but we’re not changing,” panicked, deleted her Twitter account and made her Instagram ‘private.’

Gaurav Gite, the Google engineer revealing the tech giant’s actions to manipulate its algorithms based on its own definition of “fairness,” has deleted his Facebook page.

Congressman Louie Gohmert (R-TX) responded to O’Keefe’s latest undercover sting and said Google needs to be stripped of its section 230 immunity and to be “properly pursued by class action lawsuits by those they have knowingly harmed.”

GOOGLE EXECS PANIC! Go Into Hiding - Delete Social Media Accounts After James O'Keefe's Latest Exposé

2. Big Ron

Big Ron Monkey+++

We can vote by just telling the Google listening device in our homes. I can't because I try not to install listening devices in my home.
    These people have to much power and influence.

Gator 45/70, Ura-Ki, Lancer and 2 others like this.
  3. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

This is thought control, pure & simple.

Those who never learn the truth cannot fight the liars.

By the time Google starts telling you what you are allowed to eat for breakfast (Ah!-Ah! No bacon! It's not PC!) it will be too late to escape the world-wide mind-controlled leftist Utopia.

Gator 45/70, Ura-Ki and HK_User like this.
  4. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

kinda along these lines then?

ba22ac901d9df31c53ab67b175cb3e4e.

5. Borrego

Borrego Monkey

I've pondered leaving Google before, but always stopped because of all the 'stuff' they have....Calendar that syncs to your phone, etc...makes life a little easier. But as of today, the wife and I will be abandoning anything to do with Google (as I assume many others across the country will)
    I'm looking as we speak at alternatives like Duck Duck and Bing. Kind of a pain to lose your long-time email handle and notify everyone, but it's gotta be done....

Hmmm.... not as easy as I thought it would be. DuckDuckGo just uses Google anyway, but doesn't track you. I want to get completely away from Google, or Yahoo, or any Liberal supporting site. And it would be nice to get email from the same account. Any ideas?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2019
    UncleMorgan, Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  6. Alf60

Alf60 Monkey+++

7. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Yea, Google doesn't have power and influence, Just ask Obummer and Florida both times they "Voted" for him, including all the dead people! Or Killiory and Co, who also got "Voted" for by dead people, or people made dead after they voted! Sure, Google didn't tamper with any elections, Did they? What about FaceBook? AND did google help them keep the Russians or Chinese from hacking?

Kilntiside is Real! 2 to the back of the head from 2 different calibers, Yup, Suicide!

UncleMorgan and Gator 45/70 like this.
  8. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Anyone who believes what they read on the Internet, or on MSM, deserves to be deceived, because they have not done their own Due Diligence in vetting theirNews Sources... I look at who is speaking/talking/typing the words, First... Then I look at their Agenda put forward in the past... Then look for others putting forth the same story, and how it compares to the first story... and finally I look at the ACTUAL FACTs stated, and NOT ever the Opinions expressed by the Author/Speaker/Talking Head, about the issue at hand... After all that, then I consider what my opinion on the issue is, and what I decide to put forward as FACTs on the issue..
    Yea, It takes a Bit of time to get all this settled, in my mind, but Hey, what else does a “ Stumpy Old Fat Snow Monkey” have to do.....

UncleMorgan, Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  9. TXKajun

TXKajun Monkey+++

We don't need Russia to try and influence our elections with these traitors around.

Kajun

10. Oddcaliber

Oddcaliber Monkey+++

Google ain't got nothing on this, Colossus The Forbin Project! Strangely similar.

11. Illini Warrior

Illini Warrior Illini Warrior

they are digging their own grave - Congress is going to take Anti-Trust action against them for using their dominate monopoly and the freaking collusion going on - bad enough they overwhelmingly side with political bias >>>> suppressing & eliminating opposition opinion will be dooming them for sure ...

12. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

bz-5d139b1b07694.

13. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

Thanks, Alf60. for the excellent suggestion. I dumped Google for Startpage and noticed an immediate difference in search results .

Google censors purely scientific searches every bit as much as "socially significant" ones.

Ever person that boycotts Google destroys its power to some degree, be it large or small. And that starts with whatever power Google has over you.

One of the most important Freedoms is the freedom to refuse.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2019
  14. Borrego

Borrego Monkey

I went with 'Brave' as a Browser......seems good so far. Anything but Google!
    I wonder how many customers they're losing due this latest expose'....

Oddcaliber and Gator 45/70 like this.
  15. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

Ditched my brand new Galaxy 9+ and went back to my old i Phone. No Google if I can help it.

Cruisin Sloth and Gator 45/70 like this.
  16. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Alf60 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  17. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

for some reason I can not add startpage to my browser? firefox?

ahh found it! all good using it now

Alf60 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7