New "monkey" here, just starting to learn

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by hk45shooter, Jan 12, 2007.

1. hk45shooter

hk45shooter Monkey+++

I just registered here after doing some reading, really liking what I have seen. I am really just getting into the survival thing, so I do not know a whole lot, yet.

I started out at AR15.com after I stumbled across it in a search for AR parts, now I have a full blown case of BRD (Black Rifle Disease) thanks to ARFCOM. So hopefully being here, reading the knowledge that is spread throughout the forum I will become as informed on survival issues for when the SHTF (hope that is OK to say here), as I am with the AR.

I mainly do a lot of reading, not much posting. I am looking forward to knowing you all. Now I am off to check out the rest of the site. Thanks for having me.:)

2. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Welcome to the site!
    Read all you want and NEVER be afraid to ask a question...

We have members at all stages of survival preps here and we all learn from each other. I think I started with a case of BRD myself hehe

3. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Welcome aboard. By all means read up and also jump in and offer info where you can and ask questions on anything you dont see. There is bound to be someone here with some ideas or anwsers and if not then its likely all the more important of a question.

4. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Oh and I started with a case of 'Im broke and want to figure out how to do it my self' for food and such. So for me I kind of came into it more from a homesteading direction and the got a little bit of BRD. lol

5. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Welcome Aboard

6. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

Welcome to the Monkey (and our BRD support group :)

7. Brook

Brook Monkey+++

welcome!! I found this site looking for butchering meat to bone ratio and never left!

brook

8. TailorMadeHell

TailorMadeHell Lurking Shadow Creature

Welcome to the site.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7