New Hope for the Pfizer CCP Virus Vaccine

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BenP, Nov 12, 2020.

1. BenP

BenP Monkey++

Pfizer's CEO Dumps 62% Of His Stock On COVID Vaccine Announcement

On Monday, Pfizer shares soared 16% following a bullish statement on the company's experimental COVID-19 vaccine showed 90% effectiveness in preliminary results. Then on Tuesday, according to a Securities and Exchange Commission filing, Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla sold 62% of his stock.

The SEC Form 4 filing showed Bourla sold 132,508 shares at an average price of $41.94 per share, equivalent to $5.6 million - nearly top-ticking the 52-week-high.

Pfizer's CEO Dumps 62% Of His Stock On COVID Vaccine Announcement

2. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

China virus chronicles, episode 4:
    "A new hope"

Yeah a 52 week high is time to sell...

3. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

I think this might have more to do with possible side-effects than anything else. What if this cures covid sort of by replacing it with cancer or whatever? There's a reason why he dumped that stock.

SB21 and BenP like this.
  4. TnAndy

TnAndy Senior Member Founding Member

The more you read about the much hyped vaccines, a new mRNA type NEVER USED BEFORE, the more you'll understand they are a scam, and have the possible 'side' effect of destroying your natural immune system to the point your body may well attack itself. They aren't even designed for anything more than mild cases of the virus, and the statistical juggling to get that 90% immunity rate is unbelievable.

One good article on it:

oftwominds-Charles Hugh Smith: Everything You Don't Want to Know About Covid Vaccines (Because You Can't Be Bullish Anymore)

BenP and TinyDreams like this.
  5. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Dudes getting out while the getting is good.

I smell a rat.

BenP likes this.
  6. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

yeah, and the storage requirements for the vaccine are purported to be something like -70C.
    Good luck finding that at your doctors office let alone some rural hospitals.
    it's all good anyway. I say try it out in the big cities first. We can sit inside on our front porches in the country as the dogs run the wire eating a plate of chicken from the deep freeze we stocked in the summer.
    I'm not wanting to be the first inline for the poke.
    I feel sorry for our military folks cause you know they are gonna get jabbed and there is nothing they can do if the command comes down.

SB21, BenP, techsar and 2 others like this.
  7. Illini Warrior

Illini Warrior Illini Warrior

military around the world won't be first priority - there'll be 10s of millions of inoculations before the younger less critical types start getting zapped >>> blacks are going to be on a higher risk level than the other ethnics ....

SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  8. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

This is a good time to put those .mil retirement papers in.

SB21, BenP and Gator 45/70 like this.
  9. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

A "special vaccine" for the dark skin people?
    Yeah last time the United States government did something like that it was not cool.

10. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

When the ceo of the company that came up with the miracle covid vaccine sells 62% of his stock shares the next day it doesn’t instill confidence in me that the vaccine is safe and effective.

SB21, oldawg and Gator 45/70 like this.
  11. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

What happened to the Wuhan bio-weapon?

SB21 and mysterymet like this.
  12. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Don’t worry they have the more lethal covid 21 as an encore.

13. Illini Warrior

Illini Warrior Illini Warrior

seriously doubt they'll be needing some special variation - but in the US the black population had the largest Covid numbers both in infection & deaths - lots of reasons with many being their own damn fault ...

it's already been mentioned that they'll be getting special consideration for the vaccine inoculations ....

14. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

The stock will absolutely get over bought, the vaccine will kill a few people, boohoo, the stock will take a 10% dump, buy back in and the head guy gets another mansion.

SB21, mysterymet and Gator 45/70 like this.
  15. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

President in waiting Harris says they started from scratch to get vaccines out. Prior to Jan 20 a million people a week were getting the vaccine, so what was that all just happening all buy it's self with no government oversight?
    Well shit, if it ain't broke don't fix it.

SB21 likes this.
  16. nkawtg

nkawtg Monkey+++

If I have to get a vaccine I'm holding out for the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
    It's one shot and it's a real vaccine rather than gene therapy.

Cruisin Sloth, VisuTrac and Merkun like this.
  17. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Reports say it should be available in a week or two...

18. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

Given the supply chain hiccups, don't make that wager. But as long as I have to wait, c'mon, J&J!! Daddy needs a bump in the arm!

19. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Well,, I for one ain't gonna get it,, I don't care whose name they put on it. I'll just take my chances with life as it comes,, i figure the good lord's gonna take me when he's ready for me,, no matter what I put in my body. And if I die ,, either way,, I won't have to live through this shitshow the Democrats are building for us.

20. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

Reports are that the Pfizer vaccine can be stored in regular freezers (those found in hospitals and pharmacies) for up to 2 weeks, instead of the super cold freezers that were originally required. They are awaiting FDA approval... which could take months. Turns-out the super cold temps. are only required for long-term (6 months) storage.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7