new 'airborne' mRNA - get Vaxxxed without your knowledge or permission

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DKR, Oct 2, 2023.

1. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

3M-TA3, Alanaana, Kamp Krap and 2 others like this.
  2. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Next thing you know ,, with their depopulation agenda ,, airborne sterilization will be coming in the near future .

Kamp Krap likes this.
  3. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Up here the skies look like tic-tac from all the chem spray,or just the foggy silver. It floats down to farming land way east.They sprayed for some BS moth , killed all the bees , humming birds and many more im sure.
    Who T F has this right ??
    Sloth

Last edited: Oct 2, 2023
  4. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

I'm having a hard time seeing how this is going to work in an open environment .. like spraying it over a city. Most of the mRNA transports are embedded into lipids .. up until recently they had to be kept really really cold to remain viable.

Crop dusting a city ... yeah, sunlight, pollution, humidity, temperature, etc. are going to reduce the efficacy rate by a large margin. So yah, that AirTractor isn't going to be spraying some mutant dna ... they'd be better off with spraying ag chemicals.

They might have better results dosing you in the scanning booth at the airport.

For now .. i'm not worrying about this vector of delivery

Kamp Krap and chelloveck like this.
  5. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

It's not a vaccine it's a biological weapon.

6. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Right off the bat, LifeSite misrepresents the medical technology as "air vax", when the medical research nomenclature used in the scientific literature is "Pulmonary Vaccination", or "Pulmonary Immunisation" or "Pulmonary Delivery"....It is little wonder that the LifeSite anti Vax style panic has some simpletons linking the research with chemtrails conspiracy theories, as if the deep state globalists are going to use crop sprayers et al as delivery systems :rolleyes:

Unsurprisingly, the LifeSite quotes Joseph Mercola as it's authority on the article's subject matter...a fricken osteopathic 'physician' ffs! Mr Mercola may arguably be an authority as a bone saw jockey, but what are his qualifications / credentials as a scientific authority on microbiology / vaccines / vaccine delivery systems etc etc etc ? Very little it seems ( Joseph Mercola The Upside-Down Doctor )

LifeSite doesn't seem to enjoy much in the way of factual reliability or media credibility Lifesite News Bias and Reliability | Ad Fontes Media , https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/life-site-news/

I can see how the LifeSite website may appeal to the scientifically illiterate and the intellectually incurious....it offers its demographic, the information that its target audience is happy to hear, without requiring a critical evaluation of such 'evidence' as it provides to substantiate its 'claims'.

On the other hand....They are critical of Russian military compulsory Covid19 vaccinations, which I guess is an indirect way of supporting Ukraine. ;)

[​IMG]
    Note the image was a stock image apparently taken in September 2019, which was 2 years and 9 months before Russia's invasion of Ukraine, demonstrating Russia's superlative capacity for long range planning. ;) Particularly when the Covid 19 Pandemic wasn't identified as occuring in WuHan, PRC until December 2019!!!

Russia to vaccinate armed forces against COVID-19 as new cases hit daily record

To be fair...LifeSite has actually been critical of Covid 19 Vaccine mandates for Canadian military....the meme above has probably, reasonably, been taking the p!$$ out of LifeSite's penchant for anti-vax quackery ;)

Kamp Krap likes this.
  7. Kamp Krap

Kamp Krap Monkey++

Open air would not be practical or viable for the degradation reasons VisuTrac touches on. Where it could be viable and practical is at mass events like concerts and sporting events where there is a massive audience in a contained and predictable environment.

8. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

They're not making the US military get covid vaccine any more.

Kamp Krap likes this.
  9. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I agree that's why anything developed to resemble a "covert air dispersed vaccine" is not a vaccine but is infact a biological weapon.

mysterymet, Kamp Krap and SB21 like this.
  10. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Do not insult DO’s. I and many other people have had very good luck with them instead of MD’s. There is a difference between US trained DO’s and overseas ostepopaths. Comparison of MD and DO in the United States - Wikipedia
    I have a friend who is an emergency room physician/ surgeon and a DO and is truly excellent.

Cruisin Sloth likes this.
  11. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Yup but that didn’t help those of us who retired or didn’t reenlist or were discharged instead of getting it or all of ny friends who got it and now have strange medical issues. Shit my nephew in his early 20’s got myocarditis and now has heart issues.

Cruisin Sloth likes this.
  12. JediWoodsman

JediWoodsman Insomnia Monkey

I thought this thread would be talking about the contagious vaccines they are working to create. Both those and this give me pause, I have a good friend who has had negative health reactions to multiple vaccines since he was a kid. I think it is unethical to not have some form of consent, especially from people that have bad history with some of these things. Most the current research is in animals, trying to prevent stuff from jumping to humans, but if successful, how long until they start using it on us.

Vaccines of the future could be as contagious as viruses
    and
    The controversial quest to make a 'contagious' vaccine

-JW

13. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I see only 2 logical reasons as to why.
    Reduce the population.
    Make big pharma more money.
    Big pharma making money is where I would bet mine.

14. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

It will be most effective in densely populated areas likely beginning with authoritarian regimes such as the CCP. Yet more reasons to flee to (windy) rural areas.

15. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

They want you to "breath zgas".

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7