National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OldDude49, Apr 5, 2023.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

Hanzo likes this.
  2. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

The shingles vaccine isn't covered.
    That's the only one I haven't had that I might consider getting since shingles f'ed up my dad and uncle pretty good for like 6 weeks.

Dunerunner likes this.
  3. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Pure blood royal purple here peasants!

4. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

The COVID 19 site has a limitation of one year since the bad reaction. It's been almost two years since President Poopypants-n-shitforbrains forced all Federal workers and the military to get the jab.

It's only out there so they can say it's there, but there is no way to use it. If you have a bad reaction to a booster you will be nullified because the previous jabs didn't do anything.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  5. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Personally, I am not against vaccines. I have the shingles vax (recently) and all the rest that you can think of being around the military and government agencies all those years, to include the damn Anthrax one which I did not want to take and had to take the first one but managed to miss the second and all follow ups. I do need a tetanus update and fully intend to get it soon.

However, I will not take the Covid vaccine. Maybe in 2 - 5 years after we see the fallout but no way now. Frankly, I blame them for forming my negative opinion on it by trying to force it down my throat and lying through their teeth about it.

Gator 45/70, SB21 and CraftyMofo like this.
  6. Horsegal

Horsegal Monkey

My job forced me to get the covid jab, I was sick for about a week with each injection, chills, body aches, of course I STILL got covid like most everyone but wasn't sick at all. Of course all the libs I know say I didn't get sick from covid BECAUSE I got the shot. I'm NOT buying that crap and I'm NOT getting ANY more covid shots. Still on the fence about the shingles vax....

Gator 45/70 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7