Morning visitors

Discussion in 'Turf and Surf Hunting and Fishing' started by Minuteman, Nov 30, 2022.

1. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

Had these strolling across my front yard this morning. My house backs up to a seasonal creek. I get all kinds of critters come up out of there. Foxes, raccoons, skunks and possums. Even a deer once in a while but this is the first time I've seen these gobblers. There were 20 of them.
    20221130_085701. 20221130_085655. 20221130_085706.

2. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Thanksgiving is over, it's safe to come out and play! ;)

SB21, ColtCarbine, Dunerunner and 3 others like this.
  3. Seepalaces

Seepalaces Monkey+++

"Dr. Ian Malcolm: Oooh! Ahhh! That's how it always starts. Then later there's running and screaming." Jurassic Park 2

SB21, Dunerunner, Gator 45/70 and 4 others like this.
  4. natshare

natshare Monkey+++

Was driving to the store to get my weekly groceries, one Sunday morning, and saw something in the road, ahead. Couldn't really make out what it was, until I got really close. A big ol' fat Tom Turkey, showing off to his hens! I'm thinking, "What is this? Extreme sports for turkeys?? Stand out there another minute, and you'll be coming home with me, mister!!" (y):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

SB21, Seepalaces, CraftyMofo and 4 others like this.
  5. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I often get a few coming in on me looking for free corn, I just lean to one side with one eyeball watching them eat.
    Beautiful birds!

SB21, Seepalaces, CraftyMofo and 3 others like this.
  6. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

Got a few running around our neighborhood, they roost in the neighbors tree.

7. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

We get a lot of them around here, too many. I wouldn't mind but they poop all over the place, even caught a few in my shop and there isn't anything you can do to get rid of them except...I am waiting for those new 940 Mossberg to become more available and take my revenge!

Dunerunner, Minuteman and Gator 45/70 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7