Monkey Man gets a fly over!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sniper-66, Feb 21, 2006.

1. sniper-66

sniper-66 Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Tonight, Monkey Man finally got his visit from those nasty black government helicopters. He has been begging for a visit for so long that the .gov finally gave in. He did ask for a helicopter to land so that he could play with all the toys. He wanted this in return for paying our wages with his taxes. The .gov turned this over to the IRS and they did an audit on his tax returns and determined that he hasn't paid enough taxes to warrant a landing and fondling of the weapons. Upon final analysis, they determined that all he would be able to get was a night time high speed fly over with a good spot lighting.
    I am proud to say that Monkey Man tonight got his just tax payment return and hopes he cherishes it as the .gov doesn't have much more to hand out anytime soon!!! :lol: b::

2. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

[bow] :lol: [applaud]

3. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

hehe, did he shoot at you? [gone]

4. magnus392

magnus392 Field Marshall Mags Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

That is cool man:D You didn't end up with any .30cal holes in your bird did ya?

5. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

lol No, I warned Tina he was coming and friendly. lol

6. sniper-66

We thought we saw some tracer and AA fire, but just like the Iraqis, we think he was shooting at the sounds, so they were clean misses!!!!

7. monkeyman

Not from here [LMAO] I had nice lights to aim at and dont think would have missed at that range. [raspberry] [LMAO]

8. monkeyman

Did think about setting off some firecrackers to mess with you though, then figured if you or more important the folks in the other bird didnt realize it was a joke you had biger guns than me. [LMAO]

9. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Absolutely fantastic!! [applaud] [applaud] [applaud]

MM, did you have enough notice to take pix? A Great Opportunity to earn a tin foil hat.

10. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

[winkthumb] That's cool, good thing you warned him ahead of time [boozingbuddies]

11. monkeyman

Didnt know what time to expect him other than after dark so knew was comeing when we heard the birds coming and since it was dark camera wouldnt have done much anyhow, probably just catch the lights.

12. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

That's cool... SO you did see/hear him. S should have thrown out a stuffed monkey with a GI Joe parachute....

Sniper... you flying Snowbird Mnts anytime?

13. monkeyman

[LMAO] That would have been amuseing.

14. sniper-66

Monkeyman, how fast and how high do you think I was?

15. sniper-66

Where they at from Campbell?

16. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Wow Sniper, that is awesome! Next time you come to Texas you will have to give me a flybye. [bow] b:: [applaud] [applaud] [applaud] That's oustanding! Really cool! It just goes to show you MM, you can never live too far off the beaten path for the Gov. to find you. Way to go Sniper, really cool! [winkthumb] [winkthumb] [winkthumb]

17. Bear

Bear Monkey+++ Founding Member Iron Monkey

Very Cool !!!!!! [applaud]

18. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Sniper, did you "buzz the tower?"

19. sniper-66

No, the Army takes a dim view. Trust me, Mav got off much easier than I would. As opposed to the Navy, Army pilot try not to get noticed. Being noticed is a really bad thing as an Army Aviator

20. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

great job sniper .....fun times im sure for MM

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7