Mini freeze dry machine for sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by Alaremre, May 11, 2023.

1. Alaremre

Alaremre On Hiatus Banned

bleachbit?

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2023
  2. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I see where this is headed

sec_monkey and VisuTrac like this.
  3. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

@Alaremre I noticed that this is your first post here on the Monkey.
    Please introduce yourself by creating a post in the thread New Member Introductions

Typically a new member will get to know us and post a bit about themselves .. starting off with an advert. is usually suspect. Now if you have a experience with the product and have a whole series of documentation of product function and use with 8x10 color pictures with writing on the back .. well then that might be a great introduction. This however looks like a amazon product description.

Dunerunner and sec_monkey like this.
  4. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Welcome to our Monkey Tree, from the “Orangemen” County, where Apples are King… Pick yourself out a branch and have a good look around… Plenty of good information to be had in our forums and lots of Gook Folks hang’en out on our branches… Again, Welcome..

5. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

I'm betting on SPAM ad/drive by.

VisuTrac and sec_monkey like this.
  6. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

The type is pulled from Harvest Right book, and its not 100% correct .
    I have one and learn't the tricks and ways. freeze.
    Since the sun has been out for a week , is been on working..Solar ranch here,
    Sloth

AI bot ?

sec_monkey and Dunerunner like this.
  7. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

No, probably not a bot but someone that gets paid to promote the product by spamming forums with the product. The submit it to our forum and then notify the mfg and give them a link ... and they get a few shekels tossed their way.

8. Cruisin Sloth

@Dunerunner @sec_monkey
    I agree with the other post from this bot ,, and time to clean posts , as above , no shekels tossed their way.
    Sloth

sec_monkey, Alanaana and Dunerunner like this.
  9. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

I looked into getting a Harvest Right machine once, but they are small, expensive, hard to maintain and spray oil everywhere! I'll just stick to beans, rice, oatmeal. grains, and Ramen. Plus, canned goods, dried jerky and fruit, frozen foods, and home preserved veggies and meat. I also, have some 20-year food buckets. I still have beans, rice, oatmeal, Ramen, etc. that are over 10-years old and still good!

10. Cruisin Sloth

yes they are as above stated ,but the oil part (not that I've seen)..
    Sloth

sec_monkey and Dunerunner like this.
  11. Airtime

Airtime Monkey+++

We have a Harvest Right FDer. Their new premium pump is quite good and oil is not a problem. HR is now several generations into the products and getting fairly decent.

There are also a couple other brands out now competing with HR. One is called the Cube and the other I’m not recalling at the moment.

12. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

It has been several years, and they might have solved the oil problem.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7