Meat Is Down!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Meat, Sep 23, 2021.

1. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Something haywire, left of my left ball. I go to the Doc today and I’ll post the diagnosis. I’m here to tell you I’d die out in the wilderness with whatever is wrong. Walking is almost impossible. Ouch!

2. GOG

GOG Free American Monkey

Prayers for a good outcome inbound Bro.

3. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Nuts.......

4. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

5. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Damn Bro, Get better! Knee mail uploaded!

6. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Dammit man ,, hope you get well soon.

I hope amputation isn't the cure ,,, :eek:

7. madmax

madmax Far right. Bipolar. Veteran. Don't push me.

I had a hornet blow up my shorts riding with the window down in GA. I don't know how many times he got me on the sack but it was BAD. Good luck.

8. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Left of the left ball? Yikes!

[pop]

9. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Reminds me of when I was a kid, (6 Decades ago) my father got the Mumps, and it went straight to his balls… Spent 3 weeks in bed, and before we had a Tv… Not a fun time for him, and our family… Doc told him, he was glad he and mom didn’t want any more children, cause that was the concequence… Funny thing about this story… Little Brother showed up 8 years later… Surprise…

10. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

When I was a kid, I had a my little Honda Monkey Bike and would ride that all over the place, usually at full speed. Got going at a really good clip down a hill and got the swaps, those of you who have ridden dirt bikes KNOW what i'm talking about, the swaps quickly turned into a "Tank Slapper" which got both nutz before I simply let go and fell off in the dirt in immense pain! Had to kick the Monkey to get it started again, and then ride home nice and SLOW, then explain to Mom what happened,, and that I should probably go to the doctors! I guess the male parts can take a pretty good beating, cause They still worked when I needed them in my early 20's!

SB21, Gator 45/70 and Meat like this.
  11. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

I think it’s a tendon or ligament. Not to be too graphic but whatever it is it’s affecting my lower back, my tailbone and my left ball slightly. I’m guessing I’ll be on some kind of stretching routine after this. Crippling to say the least. I never thought an injury in this location could be so wicked. Ouch!

12. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Oh yeah, You can strain those parts, Give the lady a break, You'll never knock the bottom out of it no matter how hard you try !
    Best wishes on a speedy recover !

STANGF150, SB21, Yard Dart and 3 others like this.
  13. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

I never stretch. Who has time for that? That might change soon. Who knew this area controlled everything? Ouch!

SB21, Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  14. madmax

madmax Far right. Bipolar. Veteran. Don't push me.

I was almost crippled by back and hip pain. I gave in and decided to get the operation. Insurance said try alternate treatments first. I'm happy to say my pain is gone after physical therapy. Might be something you may look into

15. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Be wary of infection that area. It's how a lot of male diabetics find out they are diabetics, myself included. Prayers it's just a temporary case of oldmanitus. I keep it at bay by yelling at kids to get off my lawn even if they are on the other side of the street or even in the parking lot of a grocery store.

Get better and feel good soon!

16. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Doc called and I thought I was getting in today, nope. Verifying for tomorrow. What else can I do but report? Doc is a she too. Uh oh.

17. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

I read "eye" somewhere in the first post and everything got very confusing after that.

Physical therapist might get you some relief.

Gator 45/70, Ura-Ki and Meat like this.
  18. Steverino

Steverino #LEAVETHEGOP

Even getting old has gro-in pains..

Motomom34, SB21, Gator 45/70 and 2 others like this.
  19. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

The doc is a lady, I’m not sure if she’ll need to get near my left ball or not. Why me?

SB21 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  20. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Roll with it,Whom better to check out the ol sac'

SB21, Cruisin Sloth and Meat like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7