Mea culpa...

Discussion in 'Back to Basics' started by Tango3, Oct 30, 2006.

1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Wow, a thumbs down and locked within an hour, hit it outta the park on the first try:D." I don't know what thethumbs down means but it couldn't be good. ( well, I got back from the woods today to find A pm with a bunch of replies to above mentioned "fart in a spacesuit").

I am heartily SORRY if I offended anybody here!! It was certainly not my intention to walk in to your board, , clear and rack my weapon and give the sacred "cow" a big fast mean kick in the nuts :eek:( sacred "cows" wouldn't have nuts would they?)Thanks for the replies. I'll try not to drink all ther beer in thefridge, take a dump indside and leave the door open anymore...

2. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Tango, I believe the locking was done inadvertantly and that there was no intention to lock the thread.

Please don't be offended by a simple keyboard error.

3. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

So'kay, I spent the day harassing a few ( very juvenile) redsquirrels with an old .22 bolt gun today I am in a much better state of mind..Ahhhh..No meat ,but I killed plenty of spent 12 ga hulls found carelesslly wandering out from cover.
    THANKS All, perhaps I misinterpreted the "locked" symbol I'm still getting to know your software here.

4. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

LOL yea Tango3 you were a long ways away from stepping on anyones toes around here.
    Be careful I believe you can lock your own threads still.

5. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

No Tango, I doubt you stepped on any toes at all.......

And congrats on the 12ga hulls, little b@stards!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7