Math Problem

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Meat, Dec 24, 2021.

1. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

A metro bus picks up 50 paying riders downtown. The bus proceeds across town (ten stops for simplicity, no additional passengers) and drops off 50 riders at the last stop. How many riders does the bus driver report for this particular route and why?

Last edited: Dec 24, 2021
  2. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Easy, 500. Have to justify to the route to the tax payers that it's important to keep this bus and driver funded.

Ganado, Yard Dart, SB21 and 3 others like this.
  3. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Yup. 500 riders. Deceptive pieces of $hit!

3cyl, Yard Dart, SB21 and 1 other person like this.
  4. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

The only numbers I believe anymore are the totals I counted. Those can be off 1 or 2 per thousand or so, maximum.

5. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

There are lies, damn lies and statistics. Proof right there.

techsar and Meat like this.
  6. Homer Simpson

Homer Simpson Monkey+++

And I was going to say 25. The other 25 payed with cash that the driver directly pocketed.

7. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

800,000 probably equates to 200,000 or less. Of course on Brandon’s watch, only 3 died of Covid. 2 of them were 100 plus years old, and suicidal. The other one was Corn Pop. RIP.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2021
  8. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

30,000 lies by Trumpy may or may not have been true. (Funny how many things he said were 100 percent dead nuts we’re learning) I’ve worked with guys that could top that in a month. Brandon the bull$hitter however, appears to get a free pass by those that judged Trumpy so harshly. I’ve heard dozens and I can’t stand to listen to him slurring for more than a moment. Yikes!

Seawolf1090 likes this.
  9. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Wowza! Something has you riled. Rarely do you wade into politics. I do agree that Biden is given a pass by his supporters but the other guy did also. Seems to be how the game is played.

So you taking the bus now? :p

Meat and SB21 like this.
  10. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

I’m over it. I don’t like deception though.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7