Makes eighteen hundred and froze to death seem mild

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by oil pan 4, Mar 31, 2022.

1. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

"Winter lasted 2 years"
    "536ad, the worst 3 years in 2,000 years took place between 536 and 541".

Now that's climate change.
    Anyone complaining about "the year with out summer" to anyone who was still alive in 542 would be like "bitxh please, stfu".

Last edited: Mar 31, 2022
    SB21, 3M-TA3, Tully Mars and 7 others like this.
  2. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

[​IMG]

3. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

That's just silly. Everybody knows that the weather is controlled by man, I mean personxs... I mean if everybody is woke, uses their own unique personal pronouns, resists traditional roles and sexuality, doesn't eat meat and votes progressive the climate gets better and never changes. Everything else destroys the climate and makes it change. You guys need to take some school classes.

4. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

SB21, Gator 45/70, Ura-Ki and 2 others like this.
  5. sec_monkey

sec_monkey SM Security Administrator

[LMAO][ROFL][fnny] [roflmao]

SB21, Gator 45/70, Ura-Ki and 2 others like this.
  6. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

But, you forgot, pay more in taxes... :(

7. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

What gets me is all the woke sheeple out there rabidly following their masters to an early grave ranting and raving like the lunitics they are, all about climate change, the ice is melting and were all gonna drown, or we killt the O-Zone and now the suns gonna cook our asses, or the solar flares are gonna wipe us all out! Pick your epic ending, according to the Green New Deal and A.O.C. were all gonna die unless we pass this new law and all start buying 'letric cars or riding bikes, and stop eating meat, cause cow fartz is killin the fish and stuff, and I gotta accept you as a woman even though I know you got a shrinky dink, and you identify as gender X cause you got yer widdle feeweens hurted when you were 5 and everyone laughed at you!

Saddle up Princess, it's about to get sporty, and no green new deal is gonna save your ass, only beans, band-aids, blankets, and bullets can save you, and the real men and woman who already have um! don't count on us extending the helping hand, we got our own epic ending waiting for us, and your not welcome to enjoy it with us!

Pass the bourbon please!

mysterymet, Mountainman, SB21 and 4 others like this.
  8. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I'll have 2 fingers of that bourbon please.

Tully Mars, Ura-Ki, SB21 and 2 others like this.
  9. Dunerunner

The axis tilt of the earth changes, the amount of moisture in the atmosphere changes, the amount of energy induced by the sun changes, the number of volcanic eruptions changes. Now they want us to believe they can control these things? Next, they will tell us they can change lead into gold.

10. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

You get 2 ,,, I'll take the rest ,,,:D

Gator 45/70, Ura-Ki and Dunerunner like this.
  11. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

[​IMG]

Gator 45/70 and Dunerunner like this.
  12. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Back when I was a Marvell super hero I was known as Sarcasmo.

13. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

It's like being trapped in one of those old westerns where they were going to kill the Chief or the Medicine Man because of a drought. There is no longer science or reason, only the opinions of those lacking in critical thinking skills.

14. Dunerunner

I hope they don't somehow make the world flat again...

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  15. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

There are probably only 10-15 volcanos that are active right now, all of them producing more pollution than you can shake a stick at so the greenies should be trying to shut them down instead of telling me I can’t drive my SUV, but I digress. Only a couple of super volcanoes even thinking about rumbling so I think we’re fine - unless of course, one of them decides to go off, then everything else is moot.

Gator 45/70 and mysterymet like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7