Knob Creek is getting closer

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Seacowboys, Sep 23, 2006.

1. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

I put in for vacation time for the Knob Creek Fall shoot. I have a couple of friends that are going to meet up with there and camp. Hope to see some of ya'll up there.

2. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

I will be going next fall for sure. This one just cant work out for me.

3. phishi

phishi Psy-Ops Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I'm in, melbo too I believe. We typically go and camp for the weekend. He has brought, in the past, a huge tent that serves as a central gathering place. Thing looks like an old circus tent, would hold 10 plus easy. We bring our own tents, pack coolers full of food and beer, grab some chairs and a table or two, a grill and a fire ring, everything one needs for a home away from home.

In the field that serves as a campground you see everything from pup tents to full size RVs. The shoot and gun show are pretty good, the food we prepare hits the spot, the beer is cold, and the company is great. This may be the last time either of us can do this for a while, so I encourage you to come on out and join us.

phishi

4. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Yep.
    I'll be there. I most likely will miss the April shoot so I'm hoping we get a nice turnout this time around.

Circus tent is cool. Beer is cooler.

Try as we might, phishi and I can only seem to get a total of 3 to show, 6 shoots in a row.

ANyone interested in directions and comms, PM me.

5. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

Hey, is this shoot the one coming up by me? Clarksville In across from Louisville?

If so, I think I'll show up, let me know.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7