keep seeing emails from political parties and...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OldDude49, Jul 23, 2023.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

this pol... that pol... support this... yadda yadda yadda...

thing is they SEEM to want MORE MONEY to stop this... change that... start this... etc!

QUESTION: WHY DO I NEED TO SEND THEM MORE MONEY TO GET THEM TO DO THEIR JOB???????????

for that matter aren't the greater majority of them already millionaires???

tired of this crapola... and I tell em so when I can...

jim2, Zimmy and Minuteman like this.
  2. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Founding Member

If you read marketing emails including political, most senders will receive a response saying you read it, in other words there is a live one here send more.
    If someone responds in any way to any political R or D, St Jude's hospital, Kars For Kids, PETA, any organization begging for money your address and or email are on a list that will circulate to others begging for your $$$,
    The 1 or 2 a month that make to my in box are deleted without reading.

jim2, Idahoser and Cruisin Sloth like this.
  3. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

I get emails from Patty Murray, I’m not sure how it started. I’d rather get an email from Beelzebub than that nasty creature. Yuck.

SB21 likes this.
  4. Zimmy

Zimmy Wait, I'm not ready!

I spam all political emails

Idahoser and DKR like this.
  5. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Being a politicians must be very lucrative as they all seem to become millionaires on salaries they bitch about. Have you ever seen a help wanted sign for a politician?

OldDude49, SB21, Kamp Krap and 2 others like this.
  6. Kamp Krap

Kamp Krap Monkey++

I get them non stop MTG and never open them..... That dumb ass is the right wing equal to Omar and the other dumb ass Boebert is the right wing equal of AOC. Finally have them all going to the spam folder.

chelloveck, Zimmy, jim2 and 1 other person like this.
  7. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

I'm not getting them in email but via text and phone calls.

Zimmy and jim2 like this.
  8. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

ya I get em from time to time to... they mostly go to my spam folder on the phone...

9. CraftyMofo

CraftyMofo Monkey+++

I've not received anything directly, but I have seen a jaw-dropping amount of "Biden for President" ads on TV.
    No idea why they would be spending that money now, seems like a waste.

10. Idahoser

Idahoser Monkey+++ Founding Member

everything I see seems to be Republican Party warning about Trump being the only one that can elect Biden, as if it would matter

11. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

You're probably on George Santos's donor database....you may be well advised to check your credit card statements. ;)
    Congressman George Santos Charged With Conspiracy, Wire Fraud, False Statements, Falsification of Records, Aggravated Identity Theft, and Credit Card Fraud.

[​IMG]

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  12. Zimmy

I don't do TV but I got some surprisingly unbiased and informative texts before the latest Texas Constitution Amendment vote.

Don't get your hopes up regarding Constitution reform and amendments being a big thing nationwide. We do that shit all the time. One Amendment was to enable El Paso Parks and Rec to have bond elections to raise money or some shit. Another was to get rid of a Galveston County job. I've heard there's one to keep mules out of the 2nd floor of bars on Thursdays.

Gator 45/70 and Meat like this.
  13. Zimmy

I want to say the other ones were pretty good

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  14. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

I was getting some from Patty “The Creature” Murray somehow. I’m supposed to support creatures like her as a loyal union member but nah. Washington keeps putting her and others like her in high places even though the former Evergreen State is being destroyed. Perhaps it’s election fraud and I’m not kidding. It’s one explanation but more likely it’s stupid human beings.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  15. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Some dudes will ride anything after 2 am?
    Admittedly they are fun to ride its just that you don't want you're friends to see you on one?

mule bar.

16. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Silly woman, why choose a mule (a neutered ass)as a mate instead of a stallion? :rolleyes:

Gator 45/70 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7