just in time for 2022 midterms?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OldDude49, Apr 30, 2022.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

2. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

All the idiots are going to run back to the mask store as if that will do anything. Strap a diaper on your face because the psychological security blanket that does nothing makes me feel good. They are going to beg for mafioso Fauci to give them the same BS treatment all over again. Hey it didn't work last time, GIVE US MORE!!! Let's shut down all our businesses and destroy the world. Good idea. I saw a guy yesterday 83 years old, heavy smoker, on oxygen and wearing a mask. What a moron. Do any of these people think their lives are so precious that they should be bought at the hands of slavery? People make me angry. If not for the rest of them life would be pretty good.

Seepalaces, Mountainman and Ura-Ki like this.
  3. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

It's flu. No one cares about flu. MFs will go to work who clearly have the flu, the boss won't send them home or even ask them "hey you look like shit, maybe you should go home" and next thing you know everyone has it. People with sick time call in sick and people who blow their sick time f'ing off are there sick.

Seepalaces, Ura-Ki and enloopious like this.
  4. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Now that Covid scare tactics are thinning a bit, we now are faced with the return of the normal, old school flu again.
    Work is having an Influenza weekend, and it has proven to be a PITA with staffing issues.

Personally, I can see them making the claim that the threat from the insurrectionist makes it far to dangerous for the gentle folks to present themselves at a public polling place. The scheduled election in November will be suspended until the evil threat from the insurrectionist can be resolved.

It is all for the safety of the voters after all.

Gator 45/70 and enloopious like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7