Just in- Minneapolis has voted to dismantle it's police department!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tempstar, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

In a stunning display of capitulation to protestors, Minnie has voted to defund/dismantle it's police department. Watch for the ball to keep rolling.

Gator 45/70, HK_User and duane like this.
  2. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

Hard to believe that mass mental capacity has been affected.

Gator 45/70 and HK_User like this.
  3. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

That shows you how effective terrorism is.

Gator 45/70, oldawg and HK_User like this.
  4. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Another third world state in the making!

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  5. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

Stupid is as stupid does. It seems that the whole country has been sprayed with stupid powder and it’s affecting large numbers of people. Probably more deadly than the WuHan Virus and yet nothing is being done about it.

6. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

Nah. It was delivered in the chem trails. Can't be powder, has to be gaseous. Someplace out there is a cave full of people that eat ONLY baked beans.
    Or maybe it's the drum beat to go with the endless propaganda, elicits a response consisting of stupid thoughts.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  7. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

It is complete nonsense and 100% pure Grade 'A' Bull$hit! And, I bet it doesn't happen. Nope! No way.

In truth, I hope is does happen! And, I will laugh myself sick when rapes, robberies and bloody mayhem tears those cities apart.

Robbers are planning major heists, pedophiles are planning snatching children, murderers are planning revenge...as soon as the police are off the streets.

Maybe it is sick but I have had enough and I WANT it to happen. I WANT there to be NO POLICE for them to turn to and see how they handle anarchy.

Burn the damn place to the ground, kill each other off and let crime spike to 1000% over night...

I am completely serious. I hope it happens. I hope it turns into a total war zone...which is maybe what the politicians there want also because Trump would then be compelled to send in the troops and shoot them all down so then they can blame him.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2020
  8. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

At least now if you live in Minneapolis you can now think of Detroit as a safe place to vacation.

How much you wanna bet that firearm bans come next along with NY style "retreat to the master bedroom" during a home invasion laws. Basically you get charged with assault if you protect yourself in any part of your domicile except that bedroom.

I bet in the near future the victim will get a fine for encouraging crime by having things other people want followed by a stern lecture from the local AntiFaBLM Karen.

Tempstar, Gator 45/70 and HK_User like this.
  9. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

is it the politicians doing this or the actual people ??? think vote em out soon as possible if it's the pols...

HK_User and Gator 45/70 like this.
  10. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Have popcorn,Locked and loaded here,Gud luck up there !

Yard Dart, oldawg, TinyDreams and 2 others like this.
  11. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad were off the mainland!

Gator 45/70 and HK_User like this.
  12. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

If the cops don't show up I'm not calling them.

Gator 45/70, techsar and HK_User like this.
  13. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

Never had a plan to call the cops first. 1) deal with the problem 2) call neighbor for help 3) call the cops if needed after that. After that means take a report of the aftermath and not help with the initial problem, they can't get there in time.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2020
    Gator 45/70, HK_User and xXLoBaLLXx like this.
  14. xXLoBaLLXx

xXLoBaLLXx Black Pill Monkey

When seconds count, the police are minutes away...

Mountainman likes this.
  15. Oddcaliber

Oddcaliber Monkey+++

9mm ,shovel. Problem solved.

Mountainman likes this.
  16. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Is that for the Miss Mayor?

Oddcaliber likes this.
  17. apache235

apache235 Monkey+++

Tar, feathers, and a rail for her (him, it, xe whatever)

HK_User, Oddcaliber and Gator 45/70 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7