JFK : interview de Madeleine Duncan Brown (maîtresse de LBJ)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fl4848, Jan 10, 2023.

1. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

JFK : interview de Madeleine Duncan Brown (maîtresse de LBJ)

A lot of insider information about JFK assassination from LBJ's mistress.

Geraldo Rivera also interviews her:

Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  2. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

I watched the first video, very interesting, quite long but very interesting. It certainly seems like she knows exactly what she is talking about. I admit the refusal of the CIA to release the remaining couple of thousand documents from the Warren Report, even after all this time and that everyone involved is dead, convinced me that the JFK assassination was indeed planned and implemented by government agencies and people in our own government. Think about that for a moment. This convinced me, especially after the last election, that it is totally hopeless to think things will change not without a complete and total Revolution of the French variety, guillotine and all. It just won't and never will. Dream on.

So why the charade? Hope. It keeps the masses off balance and thinking things will change for the better if only they wait and vote but in reality, the noose simply gets tighter and tighter and there is no hope of change and hasn't been for a long time. The masses own tax dollars are used to manipulated them and keep them docile and when that doesn't work, to incarcerate them. Small fires of hope are started and staged simply to burn out quickly, but their purpose is to show that Republicans/Democrats are working for the people. For example, the new Speaker of the House and Congress passed a Bill that abolishes the IRS and our tax code and starts a new Federal Sales Tax, so our federal tax is based on consumption. Sounds good, right? Does anyone truly believe it will go anywhere? If so, then you are the beneficiary of this latest round of role playing.

Anyway, I think this woman was brave to talk as she did, but it changes nothing. In 2014, by accident, the Lusitania manifest was released from the archives where it was held 'Classified' since 1915. The ship was indeed loaded not with Humanitarian Assistance but artillery shells and powder which is why it blew up so quickly...just as Germany said it was. Even though Germany was correct in attacking the ship, America lied using this the premise to enter WW1 resulting in ~120,000 deaths. It was a lie, a total and complete utter lie to bring America into the war because the Allies were losing...and owned America billions of dollars for aid which might not be repaid if they lost. My point is history is filled with these types of lies to manipulate the masses in the direction they want them to go or keep them passive.

It is heart wrenching to think what we the people truly could have in this country if we didn't simply live off the scraps that we are given...think that is somewhat of a William Wallace quote but fits this country's time and place well.

Anyway, I no longer give a damn what happens or when or to whom and the sooner the country goes completely to hell the better. The hell with the Democrats as well as the Republicans. Rant over. Yeah, they killed Kennedy...probably saying it was for the good of the nation...as was the Lusitania...or 9/11...or Covid lies...or....

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Gator 45/70 and fl4848 like this.
  3. Bandit99

A thought, after reading about this lady and her son (dead at 39 from cancer) I wonder if gene testing (DNA) could prove any of her claims. I doubt it is viable since she is long gone but it would, nevertheless, prove interesting. She talks and recalls events very well, maybe too well but we'll now never know.

Gator 45/70, fl4848 and Dunerunner like this.
  4. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

Gene testing for whom?

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  5. Bandit99

Gene testing for her, LBJ and her decease son to see if indeed he is the son of LBJ. However, what is to be gained? It will change nothing in history, but it would further prove that when it stints you can bet there are some dead fish somewhere. For example, the billions going to Ukraine however the Democrats flatly refuse to have anyone account for it...that's definitely a smell of rotten fish. So, you can bet there is more to it than what it seems. It's a noble thing to help Ukraine against the aggressor; however, to do so without accountability is asking for corruption and fraud and pure stupidity...unless that is what you want since Afghanistan is now finish so there is no other place to siphon money off.

EDIT: BTW, there is nothing in the Constitution that states the US Congress can give away taxpayer's money - nothing. It's illegal as far as I know.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2023
    Gator 45/70 likes this.
  6. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Heck, The US Government has been giving away MONEY to Foreign Countries for DECADES... It is called "Foreign Aid"

Gator 45/70 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7