Jan. 6 Is Looking Like a ‘Fedsurrection’

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HK_User, Dec 23, 2021.

1. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Jan. 6, 2021. (Spencer Platt/Getty Images)
    Viewpoints
    Jan. 6 Is Looking Like a ‘Fedsurrection’
    [​IMG]
    Roger Kimball

December 20, 2021 Updated: December 20, 2021
    Commentary
    Things are always worse than they seem.

That seems to be a good rule of thumb these days.

Take the FBI.

Every sentient person knows that the Bureau has had a rough couple years.

The Russia Collusion hoax revealed an agency shot through with corruption and partisan bias.

But the rot goes far beyond the large handful of top Bureau bad hats: the James Comeys, the Andrew McCabes, the Peter Strzoks, and Kevin Clinesmiths.

It also goes back far beyond the election of 2016.

Holman Jenkins, writing in The Wall Street Journal, lists a handful of the many shocking instances in which the agency was “hip deep” in corruption, incompetence, or some combination of the two.

His conclusion? Abolish the FBI.

“By now,” Jenkins writes, “after its performance in the 2016 election, the evidence might seem conclusive that the agency is a failed experiment, however able and dedicated many of its agents. … The agency should be scrapped and something new built to replace it.”

This is a conclusion echoed by the storied civil-rights lawyer Harvey Silverglate.

Writing in The Boston Globe, Silverglate notes that the corruption of the FBI is “too deeply embedded for effective reform.”

“The best solution,” he concludes, “The best solution is to abolish the FBI and start anew. We need to rethink the kind of agency needed to investigate federal crimes.”

But perhaps the most shocking litany of rot at the FBI has been compiled by Darren Beattie at Revolver News.

Beattie’s latest story revolves around Ray Epps, a Phoenix-based professional provocateur and, apparently, FBI asset.

Epps was originally near the top of the FBIs list of “most wanted” figures from the Jan. 6 protest-cum-riot at the Capitol.

Then a funny thing happened.

Epps’s name was purged from the FBI files.

Some 700 people have been arrested for their part in the Jan. 6 demonstration.

But Epps and a handful of other major players in that drama remain unindicted.

Indeed, although the FBI surely knows their identity, they remain nameless to the public, known only through amateur video footage of the event.

Hence their colorful soubriquets: “ScaffoldCommander,” “FenceCutterBulwark,” “BlackSkiMask,” etc.

Beattie shows that what the media label an “insurrection” is almost certainly better described as a “Fedsurrection.”

And when I say “shows,” I mean shows.

His long essay doesn’t just describe what happened.

It is punctuated by scores of photos and video clips that prove the accuracy of what he describes.

We do not know with 100 percent certainty that the figures who organized and orchestrated the breach of the Capitol did so at the instigation of federal authorities.

But it sure looks that way.

Beattie takes us step by step from the moment on Jan. 5 when Epps whipped up a crowd and told them, over vocal objections from various demonstrators, that they were going to the Capitol the next day.

Beattie shows how other actors calmly removed fences and signage on Jan. 6, clearing a path for the protestors, who were carefully funneled through that one walkway up to the Capitol.

“Okay we’re in!” shouted the man known as “Scaffold Commander,” so called because he was perched, magaphone in hand, atop a tall tower overlooking the Capitol complex.

“We’re in!” he shouted. “Come on! We gotta fill up the Capitol! Come on! Come now! We need help. We gotta fill up the Capitol! They got in.”

Will coincidences never end? The blue and white megaphone he was using was identical to blue and white megaphones used by other people directing the crowd.

Beattie is not the only person to notice the oddity of it all. This Twitter thread, published the day after the event. “What happened yesterday was not as it seemed.”

Indeed. “What makes the ScaffoldCommander-Ray Epps affair complete,” Beattie noted, “is that they appeared to work in tandem from start to finish the entire day on 1/6.”

“Both set up positions at the initial 12:50 p.m. ‘Big Bang’ breach site, and they did so before the Proud Boys arrived.”

“The official story, you will recall, says that the Proud Boys group caused the riot.”

But they didn’t.

A review of the video footage shows a handful of main players that day.

None have been indicted.

Why?

The simplest explanation is that the people who took down the fences and the “restricted area” signs, who loudly directed crowd into the Capitol, were federal assets.

Beattie is right. “If Ray Epps was acting on instructions from a government handler from any federal agency (FBI, ATF, Pentagon, DHS, DEA, anything), we now are talking about perhaps the single most egregious caught-on-camera intelligence operation in our lifetimes.”

Views expressed in this article are the opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of The Epoch Times.

enloopious, GOG, Bandit99 and 9 others like this.
  2. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

The demoRATS are a cancer in this country and the only way to cure it is totally get rid of it or it will continue to spread like it has been doing.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2021
    madmax, Gator 45/70, HK_User and 3 others like this.
  3. BlueDuck

BlueDuck Monkey+++

Rotten from the head down.

4. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

None of this matters.. unless folks rally to do something about it... how many will.... time will tell.

Idahoser, Cruisin Sloth, Dont and 2 others like this.
  5. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

I thought long and hard about the FBI for days and finally came to the same conclusion as these gentlemen: it needs to be disbanded from the top down and something else started. What we have now in reality isn't too far from the old Nazi Gestapo or Communist NKVD. They basically have unlimited power and unlimited resources and they're political. They days of the FBI being the good guys is long gone and if something not done soon, they will continue to get worse and become a true, unconstrained Gestapo or NKVD. I think that much is very clear.

Unfortunately, the politicians will never disband the FBI because they get too much political mileage out of them so unless you disband the entire government don't expect to see the FBI going anywhere.

GOG, Ura-Ki, HK_User and 1 other person like this.
  6. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

I predict a new federal holiday of Jan 6 as "Democracy Day" by Biden EO so the left can celebrate murdering an unarmed woman.. I mean child bearing person.

Ura-Ki, Bandit99, HK_User and 2 others like this.
  7. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Our universities and government schools need to be dis-banded. They are brain washing these heads of mush into anti-American communist loving radicals who then go on to work for government agencies. You have to cut out the source.

8. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

I have begun to wonder about any and all public funded education as it seems one can't trust ANY form of government to conduct and maintain any form of public service correctly without it turning into something they can utilize for their own political purpose. Hell, the FBI is a perfect example! My wife, a third-worlder, has always said, "All governments are evil, maybe not at first but they quickly turn...." I had many arguments with her trying to defend our Republic but now I also believe this. Yes, I would agree with defunding and disbanding all government education. Frankly, I don't think we would be worse off. I believe private schools and home schooling would be better for the students and the nation as a whole.

Idahoser, SB21, Cruisin Sloth and 4 others like this.
  9. TXKajun

TXKajun Monkey+++

Just wondering out loud.....if there is another Jan 6 demonstration/riot/WH invasion, will the powers that be go after Biden like they did Trump??

SB21, Cruisin Sloth and HK_User like this.
  10. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Heck NO bidumb is one of them the left protects their own and the right (republicans )do nothing except talk

Last edited: Dec 24, 2021
    Idahoser, HK_User, SB21 and 1 other person like this.
  11. GOG

GOG Free American Monkey

bf4a82965c17a29d.

avagdu, enloopious, johnbb and 4 others like this.
  12. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Do we have enough rope to hang them all?

GOG and HK_User like this.
  13. Macgyver

Macgyver Monkey+

Use barbed wire works well and saves good rope.

SB21, Yard Dart, johnbb and 2 others like this.
  14. GOG

GOG Free American Monkey

I did some research and we still have quality rope manufacturers here in the USA. We don't want to use that cheap Chinese shit.

3M-TA3, SB21, Cruisin Sloth and 3 others like this.
  15. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Well we have been upgrading the fences and I had some new Red Top USA wire and other wire from 30 years back that is top notch. Along with that is some Italian made 4 barb wire in the store house that was purchased as surplus years back.
    So we don't need no stinking china wire or rope, we have one really new piece, it is a 1/2" x 45 foot chunk of Swiss made nylon rope, also a Swiss Army surplus item.

Prep, you never know!

Last edited: Dec 25, 2021
    SB21, GOG and oldawg like this.
  16. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Who is Ray Epps or did Ted Cruz grow a pair after being spit roasted on tucker?
    What in the actual fck @1:35, then again at 2:20?

The look on that bitches face is priceless a cross between how dare he ask that, oh shit we got caught and the moment of silence between the questions and her bullshit answers that follow is deafening. This is some operation northwoods stuff right here.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2022
    SB21 likes this.
  17. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

enloopious and johnbb like this.
  18. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Kind of like the Kidnapping of the Michigan Governor...

enloopious, HK_User and Minuteman like this.
  19. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

This isn't the only time this has happened. It happens over and over again. The C!A is worse. We don't need to reimagine them, we need to get rid of them once and for all. Just look at the founders of both those organizations. It was corrupt and should have never existed from the beginning.

https://twitter.com/Twinity5/status/1347346378545049600

Last edited: May 12, 2022
  20. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

I forget, who was held charged for those crimes?

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7