Is Trump wasting money?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fl4848, May 29, 2022.

1. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

Is Trump wasting money with all of these rallies he's holding? Each one must cost him 1 million dollars. Why is he doing that? If he took all that money and put it towards starting a think tank, it would pay off in dividends.

He needs a pro-patriot, pro-america think tank to strategize what he will need to do as soon as he gets into office. I get the impression that he just flies by the seat of his pants. His think tank could also strategize how to get him back into office with all of the election fraud going on.

Although I like to watch a rally, it seems like a waste of money and also an unnecessary health risk to himself. All it takes is one bad apple. I don't see him surrounding himself with bullet proof glass. Seems pretty dumb. I pray for his safety. Would like him to smarten up a little bit with his actions. He's dealing with some heavy hitters.Needs to play it smart. Oh well, he doesn't listen to me anyway! What can I do?!

Alf60, SB21 and Ura-Ki like this.
  2. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Tax write-offs.

fl4848 and Ura-Ki like this.
  3. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

You make the false assumption that the Strumpet is spending his own personal wealth on these rallies. It's a grift wherein other people defray the financial costs to him of holding these carny barking partisan political wankfest extravaganzas.

He is wasting MAGA zombies' money...but it's a canny investment by those who would make money out of a TRump presidency...the question is whether the same kind of swamp dwelling critters will populate a 2nd Trump presidency, and how many of them will get blanket presidential pardons for the crimes they commit under his aegis.

Stone, Bannon, Flyn, etc...come back to the swinery for seconds.

Last edited: May 30, 2022
  4. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

Ther was one in north Alabama, but I had to work that day! Otherwise, I would have been there!

Tully Mars and fl4848 like this.
  5. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Your day, would have been far more productive and rewarding by doing just about anything other than attending a TRump rally. (y)

Thunder5Ranch likes this.
  6. Illini Warrior

Illini Warrior Illini Warrior

??? - he's a VIP guest at these local rallies - he's there to promote the state and local GOP ticket - what little he spends comes out of his political funds - he has big fund raiser pushes on the official website where the rally info and tickets originate .....

he can't start pushing his re-election and the 2024 agenda until next year - he needs to get the chess pieces into position and then organize - a GOP governor win makes all the difference in the world to that state's 2024 ability - the new 2024 GOP Congress will play a HUGE power roll in winning the needed individual states needed to win ....

if the new Congress starts slamming the DNC scum and it makes it thru the media blockade >>> the 2024 election might be a cake walk even more than predicted

jim2, Idahoser, fl4848 and 3 others like this.
  7. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Oo Chello ,,, hatred runs long and deep within your soul .

I'd like to hear from you why Trump was/is so bad ,,, but why you obviously think our current brain dead resident is so much better .

I don't think our current resident could pull in a crowd of people like Trump does if he gave away free tickets and free flights there and back from across the country .

If you can't give us ,,, me ,,, definitive reasons,,, other than loud mouthed and boisterous ,, I'll just figure it's just flat out self induced hatred .

I'm not trying for an argument,, I just would really like to hear your reasoning,,, no one can ever give a true reason other than spouting off the same old ,, he's racist ,, homophobic,, and all this other crap that's been spouted off by our democrat controlled media .

Sapper John, Altoidfishfins and Alf60 like this.
  8. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Chello will never give you a valid substantiated reason why Trump in his mind was so bad. Like all liberals they spout off lies so other liberals can validate they are in step with the rest of the like minded deranged.
    Trump is not wasting his money --he is one of the few who keep the liberals feet to the fire

jim2, Sapper John and SB21 like this.
  9. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Until I have more money than him I will trust his judgement.

10. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

Trump Derangement Syndrome, the struggle is real.

enloopious, jim2, Tully Mars and 3 others like this.
  11. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

img-3333fca7.

jim2, Idahoser, enloopious and 4 others like this.
  12. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

Two forms of TDS the strain that infects the Leftist and the strain that infest the Trump Cultist both are equally ugly and counter productive.

enloopious, SB21 and chelloveck like this.
  13. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Compare Trump's phony racism to Bidumbs actual life time of racist behavior and there is no comparison but the leftist media won't touch that with a ten foot pole

enloopious, SB21 and oldawg like this.
  14. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

I actually hope that Trump doesn't run.
    Just due to his age.
    kind of hard to get enough of the younger voters to overcome Tammany Hall voters that will be coming out.

Roe v. Wade and shooters with evil intent are going to bring the dems out in a big way. R's are going to need a solid plan to bring their voters to polling day.

If he does run on the republican ticket ... I don't think it's going to be a landslide.
    We've already got an ancient president not sure if the voters will want another.

chelloveck likes this.
  15. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

The vast majority of people who hate Trump, but won't give details why reminds me of this scene in one of my favorite movies:

The thing with @chelloveck is not that he dislikes Trump, he's making assumptions of the politics of the members of this forum and delights in getting us spun up, which he somehow thinks is making a bigger point.

16. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

I find it amazing that soooo many foreigners HATE Donald Trump and are soooo interested in American politics. The only thing that I can figure out is that they think they can vote, or that their opinion matters.:LOL::ROFLMAO:

17. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Yea ,, I've asked the question from others ,,, and I get a blank face stare. , and then a , " Well isn't it obvious " ,, comment ,, and then the racists , homophobic ,, talking points ,,.
    Well , No ,, it isn't obvious ,,, that's why I asked !!! I'm not a Trump worshipper ,,, he's a loudmouthed ,, boisterous blowhard ,,, but he's done more for this country than just about any of them since Reagan . It's just a legitimate question ,,,, hell ,,,, who knows ,,, if someone can tell me why he's so bad ,,, and it be true ,,,, hell ,, I might join you in hating him . But as of now ,, the democrats have no one worth having ,, and very few Republicans that deserve that spot . And I really think it's fine if we start getting these fat lazy career lawyer/ politicians out of there .

That AOC dingbat ,,, was a bartender ,,, now she's in there ,,, dumb as asphalt gravel ,,, got in basically broke ,,, now I hear she's worth 22 million ,,, in less than 4 years . And still wants us to pay her student loans .
    Our political system has lost its course ,,, at our expense. If you think I'm a dumbass for liking one candidate over another,, explain why . I've changed my opinions before ,,, just give me legitimate reasons.

18. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Trump was reining in the free ride foreign countries were getting
    off the American taxpayer. he was upsetting the status quo and foreigners hated him for it. Age wise mentally there is no comparison between Trump and Bidumb, I swear Bidumb is suffering from dementia. Trump neither drinks or smokes, he has the stamina of a much younger man ----I'll take a chance on 4 more years in 2024

Last edited: May 30, 2022
  19. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

I understand the interest in US politics. When America sneezes the world gets a cold. Out fingers have too much controlling interest in too many pies, and we are often times as bad or worse than our enemies. I'd be interested and wary of us as well.

SB21, chelloveck and CraftyMofo like this.
  20. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

I can not say I like Trump... don't really know him... never meant the man... he could be a great person or not... can't say...

BUT!!!

I HAVE TO SAY I VERY MUCH LIKE WHAT HE DID WHILE IN OFFICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunnyvibes, jim2, Sapper John and 2 others like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7